Never Be Alone Part 1

Y/n P.O.V

I'm one of those teenage girls that gawks over basically any guy that is young, tall and fit, and I'm aloud to do so because I'm young, small and single. I always wonder what it would actually be like to be in a relationship, so much so that I write imagines on certain boys that are out in the public eye as heartthrobs, so far in my collection of imagines I have for his well known eye color secondly I have who's known for his rippling abs then who is a cute but burning up hunk who is also know as Nash Grier's younger brother, then mmmm Taylorrrr then there's and a few more people, but the point is I gawk over many boys because I can and nobody can stop me, even if I do have a boyfriend, I mean unless he's all those thing that the boys are, minus the blue eyes, I like brown better.
Almost as if luck come upon me, whilst I was flipping from one video to another on YouTube as you do, I saw a boy, singing, he was singing Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran, may I say his voice was astounding, I watched him until it had finished and then I watch another, then another. This boy is amazing, and not to bad on the looks. His voice sound so smooth and beautiful, maybe even a bit soulful.
After watching what I think to be all his videos I left comment saying how amazing he was and then subscribed, afterwards I found his social medias such as twitter and Instagram and that's where my obsession over another boy came and that's also the beginning of how one day I came to meet him and somehow make him fall in love with me. I KNOW SHOCKING RIGHT.