New Year's Eve

Shawn's P.O.V

Tonight y/n and I are full on pigging out, as we are spending the night in for New Years Eve ready to hug and kiss at midnight, it out 2nd year together but last year we couldn't be together as I was busy on tour, so we are ready to spend out 1st New Years together and we are going to do all the mushy romantic stuff that you read about in stories. "ITS GOING TO BE AMAZING" y/n shout in my ear, I laugh at her and pull her into me kissing her cheek. "Yes it is, because I'm here with you" knowing she will blush, I look down at her to see her cheeks turning rouge. "Gosh I love you" I say after seeing her face being so flawless and radiant, I see her face turn down to face the couch and feel it push further into my chest "I love you too" she mumbles sending vibrations throughout my chest, straight to my heart, call me mushy I don't care.
"DOMINOS, DOMINOS!!!" Y/n says whilst jumping on the couch. My eyes turn into slits, she's jumping on my couch, she jumping on my couch. I charge at her, softly tackling her to the bottom of the couch making her laugh in high pitch almost like the laugh of a baby, making me lose strength as all my concentration goes to her laugh causing me to laugh "stop, stop, STOPPPPPAAHHHHH" she exclaims whilst I blow blue berries on her belly, causing her to pant and lose her breath.  

  Once we calmed down and snuggled with a hot chocolate under a big wooly blanket we sat watching the TV, waiting for the clock to hit 12. It was only a few minutes until the time, the streets were quiet, making me think that everyone was with their loved ones, waiting for that special kiss from the girl/boyfriend or husband or wife, just like I was with my princess.
Finally the clock hit 12, we shared a quick "Happy New Years and then y/n immediately turned with the help of my hand and we both pulled each other into a long and passionate kiss, it last for ages. When we pulled back the TV was on a programme and it was 12:07am, that kiss lasted long.
I looked down to my shinning beauty, who seemed like she was stuck in a trance from the kiss that had ended, as I kept watching I saw her face changing, it went from mesmerised, to gather a small smile and then a big smile and a quiet laugh emitted from her mouth. It makes me happy that I still have that affect on her, she's my princess and she deserves the best.