The bling or me

Y/n P.O.V

Christmas is coming, I don't know what to get for Shawn, I'm pretty sure he has everything he wants. He's loaded, no, I'm not with him for his money, I'm here for his love. He's the most down to earth person of 16 there is in this generation, he makes me smile just from the tone of his voice, it's always light and calm, not a trace of aggression or stress. His face so happy, it makes one of my ovaries explode every time he flexes a muscle and a brain cell over think when he smiles.
I'm sure the shawn girls have the same exact feeling, haha. Their faces spaz every time they hear his voice emit music. Their ovaries start speaking when he smirks or clenches his jaw. Ya, same happens to me, but let's keep that on the low down. There's point really, he knows what he does makes that affect happen and so he does it even more. He's an evil bastard, but I love him.
Back to what I want to get him. I've been around his parents and sister Aaliyah's house and they also have no idea, so I go out on a guessing game, I buy him a silver watch, I know he doesn't like to wear 'bling' because he doesn't want people thinking bad of him - as though he uses the money for rubbish and nothing matters except for the money and jewellery, but he's not like that.
Even if he doesn't wear it, I know he will love it, he's always said, "imagine, imagine me having a watch like that" then he'd laugh as though it the most hilarious and impossible thing ever.
It's Christmas Day and he opens it "WOW" he turns to me and attacks me with hugs and kisses, knowing only him and I have had a convocation about the watches. "I know it's not the best, but I didn't know what to get you" I admit "baby, are you crazy, this is the best, and even if you couldn't get me this, I would have you for my Christmas present. Just waking up to you in the morning is my present" he also admits and kisses me on the lips. "Aww" we hear from behind us, coming from Shawn parents and sister. I blush deeply. "I love you" "I love you too" we say and carry on unwrapping presents.