Give me love Part 2

Y/n P.O.V

Really, they see it. Whatever. "Don't lie to me shawn, don't, I'm already hurt enough, if you don't love me, just say so, I'll be gone" I plead, just wanting the truth. "I promise, I swear on my own life, I love you, I wouldn't love anyone more than you" he kisses my temple after saying so.
I wipe my tears and look at his face, showing nothing but honesty. "Do you believe me?" He says in a hushed voice sounding as though he may drown in a waterfall of tears any second. "Yes, yes I do, please don't cry" I murmur out, the side of my mouth turning down, upset that he may cry-because of me. He picks me up, after swallowing the visible lump in his throat, he carries me to our bed. "I will never leave you" he says "you heart is the lights that shines showing the path to the heavens, the star that shines so bright in the sky at night, you are mine and I am yours" he confesses in a soft tone. "Don't you ever have doubts, ever" he demands. I nod my head in response "I won't, I won't" I repeat my answer, just clarifying that I won't have doubt, EVER.
He pulled me to him, in a spooning position. "Night baby" he whispered calmly into my ear, making me sigh in happiness. "Night Shawn" leaning up and kissing under his jaw.