Nerd

Shawn's P.O.V

I'm rock hard, arm wise ladies, arms. I'm a jock, all the girls love me. I know I'm hot and I know I'm sexy as fuck. Girls throw themselves at me everyday. I don't fuck those thots though, I have my main chick, my bæ, the girl I call, my love. She's the only one that knows me fully, and she teases me everyday, everyone at school thinks I'm some dick that fucks a different bitch every night and gets F's in everything. The reason being, I'm scared to show them the real me, I let people know the real me back in high school and I got beat down and abused everyday for it. I came to college as a knew person, with a bad image, to get good reviews but my nerd couldn't be hidden from anything, especially when I fell for y/n. She doesn't judge me, she loves my nerd and she understands my bad image. "What's 9 + 10?" She asks me "21" I answer knowing it will make her laugh, she falls back onto my bed and giggles. She finds it absolutely hilarious when I act like dumb person. Once she finishes she pulls off my glasses, yes I wear glasses too. She puts them on "damn baby, you got bad eyes" she says squeezing her eyes to be able to see clearly. "Why don't you wear these to school?, you look sexy with these" she asks with a honest statement, haha. "You know why, and besides I have contacts" I reply "but your a nerd" my heart clenches. Knowing she means no harm with the statement "I know, but I can't" "let's make a deal, you go to school tomorrow and I will let you do whatever you want with me this weekend?" Convincing, very convincing "OK" I shout. Can't wait for tomorrow, wait, no, I can't wait for the weekend.