♛ OutlawQueen ♛

"Call the King!" The shout pierces into Robin's heart, and he rushes toward the shout. With all that had been happening lately, it could be something terrible.

The plague sweeping the kingdom, the rebels gaining power; even rats getting into the royal storage bins!

Now that was just plain unacceptable.

Wiping an already sweaty brow, Robin appears outside Regina's room within seconds, despite having been a ways away that would have taken a couple minutes by stride.

"What is it, Regina? Rebels? Rats? Dare I even ask- a new villain?" The King was already frantic, but it seemed there was nothing to worry about.

Regina day upright in the center of the bed they shared, grinning wildly.

"Robin, I think I have found a way to make it possible to... have a child."

Robin knew all about how Regina had, in a moment of rebelliousness against her mother, practically signed away her birthing rights by drinking a potion which made it impossible.

Of course, these things do come with a cost. Although Robin and Regina did love Prince Roland very much, they longed to have a child of their own; together.

Yes, Roland was Robin's true son. But as much as Regina loved the quickly growing boy, she could never be his mother fully. All because of a potion.

"You- You have?" King Robin strides over to the bedside, sitting on the cushioned mattress so that he can look at Regina.

"I have! Robin, we can have a son now!"

"Or a daughter," Robin grins and pulls The Queen into a kiss. A kiss that showed her exactly how happy he was.

"Or a daughter," Regina agrees, although she was surely hoping for a son herself.

"But what will it take? Do we need to go on another one of our adventures? Should I call the crew to help us out; Snow, David, Emma, Killian, Henry-?"

"No- no. But we do need Rumplestiltskin."

"Rumplestiltskin?" Robin suddenly frowns, "Regina, I really don't know if that's a good idea. Villains don't become heroes just because they wed a nice girl and decide to settle down."

Regina smiles at him, their eyes meeting and locking, "I was once one of those villains. But family and love and hope brought me to where I am now, and I would go through all of it a million times more if it meant I could still receive the happy ending I have today."

Robin hung his head in defeat. They hadn't seen Rumplestiltskin, so they couldn't be sure exactly where his loyalties may lie. Hopefully, however, he had changed over the past few years of return to the Enchanted Forest.

It took a full day for Rumplestiltskin to make his way to them after getting their plea to help.

"You know I am no longer the Dark One, correct? Because that happened quite a while ago, and you've now pulled me away from my wife back home, so this had better be important, dearies."

The Queen and King were currently sitting on their thrones as Rumple bowed down to them dramatically from the red carpet a few steps down from them. Their hands were joined together tightly between the cushioned chairs, on Regina's padded armrest.

They both wore clothes worthy of only royalty; a pastel blue gown for Regina and a vest and dress pants for Robin. Each had a glittering gold crown nestled in their hair.

"I don't need your dark magic, Rumplestiltskin," Regina speaks as Robin squeezes her hand, granting her the support she hadn't known she needed until he offered it, "I'm looking for something that you may even have on you right now."

"Well, what are you waiting for? Tell me what it is!" Rumplestiltskin certainly seemed eager to get leaving, back to his wife.

"You have a trinket from my mother, don't you? At one point, she loved you. She gave you something, didn't she?"

"I- well, yes. She did, and I do in fact have it on me at the moment. But it's gonna cost you," He slips a slim gold ring from around his pointer finger and holds it up in the light.

Robin stands up from his throne, "We'll give you anything; but what could you possibly want? You have a wife and a castle full of riches!"

"All I want from you is a bit of magic, Regina! I know you still have it, but I do not! Magic makes the life so much easier, don't you think?"

Regina looks a bit torn, and it seems that Robin understands why, "The last time he got his hands on magic, all went to hell, Regina. Is the danger of this man worth a child?"

"Anything is worth a child!" Regina is sure of herself now, as if she hadn't been at all before.

With a squaring of her shoulders, she conjures up a small triangle of brilliant light to float above the palm of her hand. She flings the magic at Rumplestiltskin and it inserts into his chest, right over his heart.

With a grin, Rumple disappears into thin air and the ring e had previously held clatters to the ground. Regina and Robin race forward, grabbing the trinket.

Regina grins widely at the golden ring and Robin grabs her, fiercely planting a kiss on her lips in excitement.

"We can do this!"

Regina spends the next week stressing over a potion that will help heal her magic-induced infertility. Robin visits her as often as he can, but because she must focus on the potion he also has to cover her duties as queen in addition to his own as king, so they barely see each other all that week.

Regina says it's for the best; he was the biggest distraction for her.

Soon, the potion is finished.

Regina takes it the next day.

Within a week, her results are positive.

Finally, the Queen is pregnant. The kingdom rejoices, but the King and Queen rejoice more than any of their loyal subjects.

A new product of true love would be arriving in nine months.

_____________________

Dedicated to: JollyRogerGirl

(Request: Fluffy Outlaw Queen) What I made that out to mean: Regina royal pregnancy (♥ω♥ ) ~♪

_____________________

Sorry I haven't been putting out any imagines lately! I've got some difficult requests set up that I have no clue what to do with, but this one was completely based off the edit included. SO cute!

-Cara Kama xx