OutlawQueen

"Why in the world did you think this would be a good idea, Robin? We have to go fight yet another untimely monster that just crept into Storybrooke! Honestly, it's as if they time it together so that we don't ever get a break." Regina stepped outside, looking back at Robin, who's closing the front door to the house behind them.

He turns the key and then joins her on the steps, leading her to the road, "That can wait, Regina. I just want to have a proper date with you. We haven't had time alone for weeks, and I think I may have forgotten your favorite color."

Regina shakes her head as Robin grins, so she automatically knows he's joking, "As if you could do that. Even a total stranger could tell it was red."

"Really? Oh, but I thought it was green! Y'know, like a green apple."

"I have a red apple tree in my backyard; my wardrobe consists of only three colors- black, red, and white; and basically everything I touch is red or gray-scale."

"Yeah, I know. Now, come on. I got us a reservation at Angelo's Pizza. Nothing too upscale, but somewhere we just don't really go often."

"Fine." Regina answered, huffing and stepping into the car. Robin closes the door behind her, grins through the window, then walks around to the driver's side.

Once he gets in, he starts the car and starts forward. They drive along for a few minutes in silence. Then, they fill the silence with small talk. Soon they pull up to the pizza place.

They go straight to their seats, thanks to Robin's reservation ahead of time. Robin calls a waitress over and orders a medium sized cheese pizza with a bunch of toppings on the side.

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

"Is there any particular thing we have to talk about? I just wanted to spend time with you, Regina."

"Oh, well. Alright. Well, you know my favorite color is red. What's yours?"

Robin laughs at the question, "Up until recently, all the colors I ever really saw were brown and green. So, green was my favorite color for a long time. But, no I think the color red is really growing on me, you know?" He gives a Regina look that explains why exactly he loves the color red.

Regina blushes, her cheeks turning the same red that Robin had just said he loved.

"How's Roland been doing lately?"

"He's doing really love. He think's that Granny is his actual grandmother. It'll be difficult to explain to him otherwise when he's older, but for now it's great in the case of babysitting. She loves taking care of him."

Soon the pizza arrives, along with a load of toppings alongside. The topping choices included anchovies, olives, more cheese, pepperoni, sausage, pineapple, banana peppers, ham, ranch dressing, and a bunch more choices.

Regina tried detaching apiece of cheese pizza from the rest of the pie, but even as she lifted it away, the cheese strung along behind and kept attached to both parts of the pizza.

Robin, laughing severs the stringy cheese with a finger and eats it himself. Regina still gets her pizza, and she already knows that Robin doesn't have the best table manners, so she disregards the fact that he used his fingers.

Robin tops her first slice with all the meat that's offered. Soon, the cheesy white topping isn't even visible through the many layers of pepperoni, sausage, ham, and anchovies.

Regina sticks with a simple cheese with a few banana peppers sprinkled throughout.

"How can you eat that?" Regina gives the slice of pizza in Robin's hand in a look of slight disgust.

"Surprisingly, it's very good. Plus, I'm just so used to meat and berries for meals that I just can't shake it to eat thing like banana peppers that you couldn't just find out in the wilderness in the Enchanted Forest by hunting. Anyway, you should try it."

Robin holds out his slice to Regina. She had been in the midst of actually cutting up her pizza into bite sized proportions. She was already planning on eating her own pizza with a fork, but Robin was holding out his pizza just so that she could take a bite of it whole.

She rolled her eyes and gave in after he had been staying in the position for about a minute.

The cheese was still as stringy as ever, so Regina had to pull the cheese off of the piece and actually place it in her mouth with her won fingers.

"So, how is it?" Robin asked, already smirking.

"Alright, it's pretty good."

______________

Request: fluffy love stuff OutlawQueen

Dedicated to: @JollyRogerGirl

______________

I think I'm gonna be finishing up this book once all the requests I currently have are completed, so this is your last chance to send in a request if you want an imagine.

-Cara Kama xx