Intro

Asssalamalikum 

After the phenomenal success of 'Inayah's Struggle' and 'My Groom and his Brother' which reached Number 1 on spiritual on 07.05.2016, I would like to introduce a Kashmiri saga, based in Azad Jammu Kashmir, which is a part of Pakistan. 

The Fallen Widow. 

I hope you follow me on another fantastic journey. Please vote. Comment. And add the book to your reading list. I will be adding a preview chapter very soon. 

JazakAllah Kheir. 

Thank you.

Blurb

In the face of the powerful and young  landlord Choudhary Shah-Nawaz Qureshi, only Meh'r-Bano was the one to oppose his patriarchal rule. In her fight she fell and lost her husband, her heart and home. 

But it didn't stop her. 

A saga of love, obsession, insanity, murder and vengeance. 

____________________________

Copyright © 2020 by S.N.Mughal

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the writer.

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Although the novel is set in AJK, the district of Jahanpur is purely fictional.