(1) Another Day another Way

Judy's P.O.V

Usually being the smallest person at the ZPD meant being picked on.

Sure I was small and all and sure it was a little harder to get stuff done- but hey! I mean, not all predators are big huh?

Okay I'm specifically referring to my buddy Nick- sorry!

I used to think that all predators were big and all prey was small- okay yes he IS taller than me but compared to other predators? Yeah no.

Although he does tease me still about my height, it doesn't bother me; I know he's joking about it because he's my best friend!

Besides, he knows what it's like to be short anyway! Well... Compared to other officers anyways so I guess he just makes himself feel better by rubbing off on me.

I guess something clicked when he joined the police. Like yeah! He was a predator but he was also short!

GO LITTLE GUYS!

So ever since then, we have become a crime fighting team!!! Then and again two little guys ARE like one big guy.

Nick's P.O.V

I walked into the ZPD- that's Zootopia Police Department for those of you who don't know- it was yet another day.

Clawhauser was eating donuts- as per usual and what do you know? Carrot is standing right beside him... With a not so happy face...

Judy's P.O.V

I tapped my foot repeatedly as Nick walked over. "Hey Carrot! What's new?"

"Your late." I said.

"Oh... Right... Well I'm not THAT late... Only... 30 minutes late?" He grinned sheepishly.

I sighed. "I have no idea what I'm gonna do with you- everyone is waiting for you." I said, grabbing his paw and hopping off.

We both entered roll call as Bogo looked at us. He had been giving us a hard time lately due to Nick's uh... "Misadventures."
We sat down at the same seat and waited for him to assign jobs.

And we were left with meter maid. Okay I admit, Meter maid isn't the worst job out th- okay yes it is.

Nick knew that to by the look of his face.

We walked out of the room and made our way to the car. "Why do we ALWAYS get parking duty?" Nick sighed.

"Bogo obviously doesn't trust us." I answered.

"But why?!" Nick exclaimed, climbing into the driver's seat.

"Well for one you are always late-"

"Hang on just a second." Nick stopped me. "I'm not just late for no reason Carrot, the reason is because every morning there is a special mission call "eating breakfast"

I rolled my eyes. "And for two," I ignored his previous comments, "we are the shortest police in the department."

"So what?" Nick asked.

"That's my point." I persisted, "they don't think we are capable of handling stuff."

"But that's insane! We were the ones who caught Bellwether!!!" Nick huffed out in annoyance.