A/N

Yes. A boring A/N.

But I feel if you don't read this- you are gonna be very confused as to why this doesn't get updated.

So you better read this.

... I'm not trying to sound menacing!!! I really am not!

Ok back to the point- Zootopia is a wonderful fandom.

It is very different from most anthropomorphic animal movies.

And it talks heavily on some serious issues and shows a great way of resolution.

However there just isn't enough stuff to do with this.

I mean, the movie is all about a detective's case technically and after that, then what?

Judy and Nick go on to do more police work I guess, they could possibly have a relationship...

But the thing is, OTHER books, and when I mean other I mean MOST books, will address this.

And it's a bit of repeat if I just do one to.

So there really is a limited amount of things to do with this fandom.

Everything is very much similar or someone else has written about it.

And I know I could add characters but quite frankly, it would get very confusing.

So, with a very heavy heart- I'm going to stop this book.

I won't delete it, I'm just gonna stop.

I apologise to all the Zootopia fandom but I've hit writers block with this and lost the motivation to continue it.

It was very hard for me to decide this but then I looked at when I last updated this.

Yeah it's been quite a while so I'm sorry to come back with this news.

I hope to see you in my other books though!

- Talle