(18) Inner Primitivity

A/N

I received an idea- in the shower cause that's where I think- and it's about Zootopia! It's an x reader and this chapter is a small cut of the book I want to write- if you want me to, I'll write it but I wanted your opinions!

Btw, feel free to request one shots!

Judy's P.O.V

Today had to be the busiest day all year at the ZPD. It was so busy that Nick and I had to put aside all cases and help Benjamin Clawhauser out with reception.

And mind you, it was hectic. So hectic that even when we yelled at the top of our lungs, the riot held up.

It was when Nick decided to shoot a blank up into the air it became instantly quiet, everyone looking around for the supposed bullet.

"Calm down, it's a blank! No bullet!" Ben exclaimed as the crowd began to panic. They turned their attention back towards the three of us in relief.

"We are here to help with all the inquiries you may have-" an uproar from the crowd was received as Nick shot another blank.

"Be quiet!" He barked as I nudged him. The poor citizens obeyed at once. "Now, please continue Officer Hopps." He smiled. I nodded.

"So, we will begin by taking your reports in one by one." I called. A tiger raised his paw which Ben took notice of.

"Oh! hi Dr Sabre! That's my dentist!" Ben nudged Nick who rolled his eyes. I took note of the "Dr Sabre."

"Yes sir?" I asked kindly.

"Well I don't mean to be rude Officer but we all have an issue that is linked to each other in some way, shape or form." He explained. I rose a brow.

"Is this so?" The animals all nodded.

"Well that makes life much easier." Nick noted. A pig then spoke up.

"Yes! We have a complaint about one of Zootopia's residents." She said.

"And that may be?" Ben asked.

"Liam Lozano!!!" They shouted in chorus, causing me to wince from the loud noise.

Nick frowned, "You mean the alpaca that works at the Natural History Museum?" I rolled my eyes.

"He's actually a llama." I corrected him.

"Right," Nick began, "what exactly is he doing?" He pulled out a pen and note pad as the animals began to talk.

"He's running around confronting people!" A horse shouted.

"He's dragging us to the museum!" Another animal called.

"He's making noise pollution loud enough to wake the neighbourhood!" Dr Sabre complained.

"And he is abusing the police phone system." A deeper voice called. Turning around, we saw none other than Chief Bogo.

"Get that alpaca-"

"Llama sir." I piped up. He looked at me.

"Fine, llama. Bottom line is, shut his myth down." Bogo was clearly annoyed and usually I wouldn't but I decided to question this "myth".

"Sorry to ask but what myth exactly?" Nick snapped his fingers.

"Is he still going on with the pedestal myth and the hidden world with strange creatures?" He asked.

"Yes!" Dr Sabre exclaimed, "and it's gotten to the point where he is forcing us to "believe" him."

My eyes widened. "He's STILL going on about it? Even after the detectives and archaeologists found NOTHING?! Damn he's hard core- been about... What? 7 years since he last told me about his discovery?" Nick said.