Meet the Characters!

Hi! So this is just the characters for now cause I realized it might be a little confusing at first especially if you never have seen the movie or read the original version which is by Shakespeare! Most of the extra characters are YouTubers cause why not.

Y/N- Obviously you! I mean you are the main character of this story! Basically, you're a bitch that everyone hates. This character is based on Kat.

Phil- A.k.a AmazingPhil. He's the cute new kid who has a huge crush on Zoe and one who started this whole mess...well along with his best friend Pj. This character is based on Cameron.

Pj- A.k.a KickthePJ. Helps Phil to get Zoe to notice him, while also trying to get a little something himself *wiggle eyebrows*. This character is based on Michael.

Zoe- A.k.a Zoella. Your very popular little sister, who hates you cause you're the reason why she can't date while she has a crush on Caspar, the hottest jock around. This character is based on Bianca.

Caspar- A.k.a Caspar Lee. Is the very popular, rich, hot, sexy, conceited jock. All the girls want him (except you of course), but he especially wants Zoe so he uses Dan to help him. This character is based on Joey.

Dan- A.k.a Danisnotonfire. He is the terrifying bad boy that no one ever wants to mess with. Possibly the badest there ever was. But what happened when Caspar use him to get close to Zoe? This character is based on Patrick.

OKAY OKAY! I realized all these YouTubers are semi sorta in different age groups and more than likely completely different from how their characters are but that will kind of just making it funnier to try and imagine them trying to be that mean, or rude or nerdy. I mean no harm to any of these people as they are all my personal favorites. But if you feel like something could be charged or you feel someone else will be better for that role then please, feel free to comment! I hope you enjoy and thank you got talking time to read this story! Also, more other special people will be appearing but these are the ones you need to mostly watch. Happy Reading!

2019 Author: Hey! I started writing this back in 2016 before our sweet Daniel (and Phil) came out. I am so happy for him and I don't want anyone to feel like I am writing out of hate or something. Happy reading!