Chapter 2

Pj and Phil continue their walk. "To the left, we have the coffee kids." Pj continues. As they walk past they hear the following conversation: "Whoa!" as coffee spills. " "That was Costa Rican, butthead!" Pj mentions Phil closer "Very edgy. Don't make any sudden moves around them." They step down and pass a table full of white boys with dreadlocks and prerequisite Jamaican berets. "And these delusional are the White Rasta. Uh, they're big Marley fans. They think they're black. Semi-political, but mostly..." "Smoke a lot of weed?" "Yeah." They now approach a few kids dressed as urban cowboys. "These guys..." Phil stopped him mid-sentence "Wait wait. Let me guess. Cowboys?" "Yeah but, the closest they've come to a cow is Mcdonald's," Pj said while laughing at his own lame joke. "Hah Hah...Mcdonalds!" Next, they approach a group of studious-looking teens who are bent over textbooks at a table. "These are your future MBAs- We're all Ivy League accepted. Yuppie greed is back, my friend." He turns to the group. "Hey, guys. How ya doin'?" One of them looks annoyed and mutters something about "Ian". It is, in fact, Ian Hecox himself, leader of the academic geeks. Why does he mutter his own name? Maybe he just likes to speak in the third person... "Yesterday I was their god," Pj exclaims as they walk away. "What happened?" "Ian Hecox started a rumor that I...that I buy my Izods at an outlet mall." "So they kicked you out?" Pj shrugs. "Hostile takeover. But don't worry. They'll pay. Now over here..." Phil cuts him off again. "Oh my god!" he whispers shouts as Zoe, a young very beautiful girl, walks by in slow motion. Phil is in deep thought. "What group is she in?" he asks. Pj scoffs "The "don't even think about it" group. That's Zoe (L/N)." "I burn! I pine! I perish!" "Of course you do. You know, she's beautiful and deep. Pure." Zoe walks with her friend, Louise, a cute and seemingly less loquacious version of herself. "Yup, see, there's a difference between "like" and "love". Because I like my Sketchers, but I love my Prada backpack." Zoe explained. "But I love my Sketchers," Louise answered. "That's because you don't have a Prada backpack." "Ohhh!" Pj looks at Phil, "Listen. Forget her. Incredibly uptight father, and it's a widely known fact that the (L/N) sisters aren't allowed to date." "Uh huh...yeah. But what if?..." Phil said with a thoughtful toned.