ACT FOURTEEN: A Perfect Date, A Perfect Moment

"Mag-iingat kayo, ha? Umuwi kayo agad kung wala din kayong importanteng gagawin."

"Ate naman! We're just gonna stroll around the City Centre and that's it! *sighs in embarrassment"

Hindi pinansin ni Thessa ang naging reaksiyon na iyon ng kapatid. Sa halip ay itinuon niya ang pansin kay Patrick na nakatayo sa tabi ni Andie.

"I hope you take good care of my lil' sister. I know I'm being silly but, I couldn't help myself but to feel worried about her every time she goes out especially with a GUY. And I perfectly trust you Patrick so, no messing around." *stressing the word 'GUY' pertaining to Patrick*

Juskoh, Ate!!! *ultimate facepalm while closing her eyes in total awkwardness* 'Wag ka namang masyadong authoritative kay Paddy! Wala naman kaming hocus-pocus na gagawin noh! Nakakahiya masyado sa tao... *pouts*

May ngiti sa labing sumagot ang binata.

"I promise and don't worry, I'll take care of her."

Thessa gives Andie a tight yet loving hug. Andie hugs her back in return while stroking her back. Nginitian na lamang niya si Patrick bilang tugon. Hindi naman nalingid iyon sa binata kaya naman ngumiti na rin ang huli. Iyon lamang at umalis na ang dalawa. Hinatid na lamang ni Thessa ng tanaw si Patrick at si Andie palayo habang magkasabay na naglalakad ang dalawa mula sa may pintuan ng kanilang bahay.

"I couldn't hide the fact na bagay na bagay nga totally si Andie at si Patrick just like what my husband said. In fairness, ang gwapo nung Paddy at, super-lucky ng kapatid ko if ever that lad fancies her."

Hindi naiwasan ni Thessa ang mapangiti habang patuloy pa rin niyang pinagmamasdan ang kapatid at ang binata.

---oOo---

Mark's :

Yours Truly and Andie are now walking together along the long but narrow road of Church Street. I let her walk a bit ahead of me while I'm walking right behind her. I couldn't help myself but to gaze at her in secret, taking that small chance of gazing at her at a more closer look although all I can see is her back and not her face;

-She's actually petite. I think, 5 ft tall maybe. You know, that typical height for cute Asian girls like her...

-She has long, black but curly hair; not that curly but a bit wavy. (I think she uses some sort of a hair curler to make it look lovely) I notice that her hair is actually really long that its bottom end nearly reaches the bottom of her spine...

-Andie's a bit slim as well; not too slim but not chubby either. She has a very small body frame that makes her figure really perfect alongside with her cute, petite height. Maybe that's the reason why she looks younger than her actual age hmm...

-All in all, she's actually not the typical, cute girl you can see along the streets because Andie is a mixed of an absolutely cutie and a beautiful lady at the same time. I know it's pretty confusing to hear what I'm really saying. What I really mean is, she's not just a cute face but she has that inner beauty as well as you gazes at her longer aside from being cheerful, smiley and bubbly the whole time her and Yours Truly were together.

She's definitely perfect for me! I think her height is absolutely spot-on for such a tall lad like me. I can give her a piggy back whenever she want to! Well, I can carry her everywhere I wanted to... *winks then smiles, thinking about something in a very cheeky way*