Author's Note

Hello to all my lovely readers :)

I'm writing this note to let you know guys how very thankful I am cos you all appreciate my fan-fics that are posted here in my account.I would like to thak each and everyone for your nonstop support you've given me despite of struggling to catch some wattpad users' attention just to read my works.Again,thanks for reading both AFD and TRY.

On the other hand,I just want to let you know that,I'm gonna start TO HOLD the posting of "To Reach You" starting TODAY.

Why did I say that? It's because as a writer,it's pretty frustrating to see that some readers ONLY READS the story itself and never make an effort of voting on each of the fan-fics' Chapter and ACTs.I know I'm being harsh but let's be honest,if you're in my place and a writer,you'll also feel the same.It's absolutely tiring and pretty lazy to write without getting any feedbacks and votes from some wattpad readers.I was thinking,"what's the use of posting your stories if everyone here don't appreciate your stories by giving a feedback?"

I'm so sorry guys if I was too sentimental about my note.I know some of you will get pretty annoyed by my statement but please,try to understand what I feel.I hope you guys understand.

I'll continue posting if the votes and feedbacks for "A Fan's Dream" and "To Reach You" will change.But for now,I'll hold the posting of my two fan-fics.

Thanks very much and God Bless to all! x

Mandy x