ACT TWENTY-ONE: I'm the 'BOYFRIEND'!

Mark's :

"Are you sure you have all your stuffs, Andie? Wala ka na bang nakalimutan?"

That was Thessa's voice coming from the hallway. Andie is carrying her big luggage while I'm following her pulling another bigger suitcase with me. We both managed to get and transferred all her stuff to my house this morning.

"Yup, Ate! I've got everything so nae worry!" Andie smiles.

Thessa gazes on both of us in silence, but I could perfectly see the sadness on her eyes while Steve chats to Andie saying his 'Cheerio!'. He gave her a big cuddle afterwards.

"Thank you so, so much for everything, Kuya Steve! I couldn't thank you enough for everything you've done for me and for Ate."

"It's a pleasure and always, Andie." Steve replied. "You're my baby sister after all and I love you to bits – but not as much as how I love your sister though!"

"Steve!" Thessa chirped.

A resounding laugh suddenly surrounds us. Thessa lets out a deep sigh and saunters a bit in front of my girlfriend. She lift her arms and hugged her. They both got really emotional once Andie hugged her back. She's trying to be cheery by saying that she'll not be far away from her because she's just living across the street. Thessa really loves her baby sister so much on the way how she couldn't contain herself from sobbing.

"You don't have to worry, Thessa. Patrick will absolutely take care of her. Right, Paddy?"

My sweet smile spreads across my lips from Steve's words.

"I promised." I turn to face Andie and grab her hand. She looks at me while we both entwine our fingers. "I will take care of my girl."

- - - - - - - - - -

As soon as we arrived at my house, my Cute, Brown-Eyed Girl and Yours Truly have started our major house cleaning and de-cluttering job since we didn't manage to finish it a few weeks ago. (You know, the moment when we nearly have--- THAT! *blushes*) We both emptied all the boxes piling at the corners of my living room. We started de-cluttering OUR bedroom *proudly emphasizing the word OUR* and cleaned it afterwards. Andie is pretty much of an OCD when it comes to cleaning and arranging some stuff on the house. She really makes sure that everything is clean and tidy;

And she makes sure that she knows exactly where she put away some important papers, stuffs, and so on and so forth.

That's new! I've never, ever thought of that on her! *smiles in disbelief*

Our first few days and weeks living together was an absolute heaven for both of us especially for me. She goes to work everyday (except weekends because that's her off) while I stay at the house most of the time to look after Saffy. (I have no commitments to Westlife and our management so far so, yeah! *nods*) She does most of the cooking aside from household chores. I insisted that we could arrange the days of who's going to do the tea and vice versa.

"C'mon, Andie! I know you're exhausted from work so please, let me do the cooking tonight."

"Nuh-uh!" She chimes. "I'm the woman of the house so I'll do the cooking and everything. I'm now looking after and taking care of you now, you know!"