ACT FIVE : Forget HIM, Forget HER.

Mark's :

                The signing still continues and, here I am, itching myself to get out of my seat and run just to chase the cute girl...

                ...The Cute Girl who bumped into me last night.

                She's here! I mean, she's fecking here!!! *grins and jumps in excitement*

                Is she here to see me? Is she here to get her phone back?! WHAT?!

Argh! I'm dying to follow her, to see where she went, where she lives, where---

                Whoah! Stop right there, Mark! What are you actually thinking?! She doesn't even know you so what the hell you think she's here to see you? Have you notice that you're starting to cross the line because of HER? You're GAY, okay? And remember that Lee's waiting for you.

                Right, Lee; the guy that I love and missing to bits. I'm now starting to wonder where he is, slowly dismissing the thoughts of the Cute Girl out of my mind. I suddenly feel the emptiness again, thinking that he didn't even bother to phone nor send a text message just to let me know he's doing fine. Together with the emptiness I feel, I feel like Lee doesn't care about me anymore. He's out there, enjoying himself and doesn't even bother telling me what's going on. I'm thinking, is he still my fiance'? Am I still his fiance'? The love of his life? Are we still in a relationship? Did he --- did he already left me while I'm still here waiting for no one?

                I quickly dismiss those mind-shattering thoughts and switch my attention back to the signing. From hundresd of fans who are queueing up since the early morning are now just a few. Minutes passed and the first leg of our album signing in Glasgow is over. Our crews together with our bodyguards starts to gather around us, escorting our way again down to the fire exit door.

                                "Right, guys! We need to be quick coz we need to go straight to HMV in Newcastle for the second leg of the album signing!" A guy from one of our crews suddenly muttered.

                We walk downstairs as fast as possible, exiting the door behind HMV. We immediately jump inside the bus and in minutes, the bus quickly exits that narrow street. As our bus continues to reverse, some of our fans swarms at the opposite end of the said street, screaming and shouting our names from outside. Shane shakes his head while laughing. Nicky is busy making funny faces while having a chit-chat to one of our crews. Kian is just sitting quietly beside me and me? I was looking at the fans who're still out there, secretly scanning them one by one with the hopes that I can still see HER.

                Yup, you absolutely heard me right. Despite of the fact that my inner self wants me to dismiss her out of my mind, my stubborn heart still leads and jumps in front of the line; pushing myself and my eagerness more to think about her. My inner self keeps on telling me it's wrong, but my heart says I should keep going, that I shouldn't let her slip out of my mind, that...

...that everything I feel and happening to me is RIGHT.

---oOo---

Andie's :

                Hay, bakit ba ako nagkakaganito?! Bakit parang biglang nag-iba ang mundo ko sa isang iglap?! Bakit... bakit...

                Bakit naging maingay ang tahimik kong mundo ng gano'n kabilis?