ACT EIGHT: Secretly Reaching on a One-Way Street

Mark's :

The captain's voice suddenly roars inside the plane, realizing that I'm snoozing all along while I'm on my 45-minutes flight to Edinburgh.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen. This is your captain speaking and I'm happy to announce that we are about to land in Edinburgh in 20 minutes so sit back and fasten your seatbelts. Thank you."

I quickly straight myself on my seat and buckle up my seatbelt. A few minutes later, the captain speaks again, telling all his cabin crews to go back to their seats coz the plane are now about to land at the Edinburgh runway. The plane shakes a bit as its wheels touches down while moving so fast at the runway. I glances at the window (I'm sitting near the window by the way) and I saw these big letters like welcoming us.

---EDINBURGH AIRPORT---

I don't know but my heart suddenly jumps with euphoria while seeing those big letter signs. Looks like my heart already knew that something special awaits for him and for me. We managed to land safely thanks to the captain's smooth and safe flight from Dublin. I grab my bag at the top shelf of the plane and make my way out.

"Thank you Sir. Welcome to Edinburgh"

I quickly give my thanks to the stewardess for our safe landing then I smile afterwards.

After going through the immigration and getting my luggages (as well as my dog Saffy who is actually on a comfy pet cage), I can now finally relax and enjoy myself coz yes, I'm now here in Scotland. I feel much happier and much peaceful inside knowing the fact that I can no longer feel Lee's presence and his memories...

...and I can now look forward to make my plans of finding my Cute Brown-eyed Girl with the Gray Winter Earflap Hat! *smiles*

Speaking of her, I quickly take my phone out from my backbag. Gazing at this thing suddenly reminds me of our text conversations last Friday. I couldn't help myself but to smile while gushing every time I think of her cute messages, especially her pet name for me...

... her Mr. Cute, Tall Guy.

*his heart suddenly beats, happines erupting inside*

I didn't realize that I'm now slowly plasterring the biggest and goofiest smile while still gazing at her phone; that in reality and unbeknownst to my own bubble, the people around are actually staring at me and wondering why I was smiling like a lunatic while standing in front of the main entrance of Edinburgh Airport.

Blimey! I forgot my promise of texting here again! S**t! *taps his forehead in dismay*

Hope she doesn't get mad at me. *thumps his feet in worry*

I brought myself back to earth again when a loud horn suddenly roars around me, waking me up from my deep reverie.

---oOo---

Mabilis na ibinaling ni Mark ang pansin sa malakas na busina na ikinagulat niya kangina. Napansin niya ang isang Black Ford na huminto mismo sa kanyang harapan. Nagtatakang pinagmasdan niya ang nasabing sasakyan habang unti-unting nag-i-slide pababa ang glass window nito.

"Excuse me! You're Mr. Feehily, right?"

"Y-Yeah! I'm Mark, Mark Feehily. And you are?"