ACT NINE: Surprise, Surprise!

Mark's :

                                "H-Hello? Hello?"

                *his eyes suddenly glows wide, blinking for a few times while his heart suddenly beats out of nowhere*

                God, that lovely voice...

                ...those cute and mesmerizing voice...

                Andie, my Cute, Brown-eyed Girl answers my call! *cheeks blush*

                                "H-Hello? Is that you? I-Is that you, M-Mr. Cute, Tall Guy?"

                Geez! She even called me with her cute nickname for me! *trying to compose himself while clearing his throat, the redness of his cheeks are still visible*

                Oi Mark, what the F are you doing? C'mon, speak up!

                Trying to balance my equilibrium and still acting like an absolute idiot (can you please get rid of this stupid act away every time you talk to her, you mong?!), I manage to find my composure then sit myself straight from resting my back on my bed. She keeps on saying 'Hello' on the other line when my voice finally squeaks.

                                "H-H-Hi! Hi there!"

Andie's :

                Oh my... *gasps while gushing*

                O-M-G!!! His voice, his manly yet mesmerizing, swooning voice (!!!) *bites her lips all of a sudden while blushing*

                Bigla akong napaupo sa higaan ko sabay sandal sa may headboard while my phone is on my ear. Ewan ngunit bigla akong nag-freeze sa lugar ko with matching kiligness that erupts suddenly in my heart; 'yung feeling na ang dami-daming butterflies sa tiyan ko sa sobrang excitement at kilig nung marinig ko finally ang boses niya. Bahagya kong nilayo ang phone ko sa ears at mouth ko while fanning myself with my hand, trying to suppress the kiligness I'm feeling right now. I managed to answer back afterwards.

                                "H-Hi! I-I thought you're not there. S-So, h-how are you?"

Mark's :

              I suddenly run my hands through my hair down to my neck just to suppress the excitement and the tensions I'm feeling right now after heeding Andie's voice on the other line. It's weird and pretty new to me but I'm shaking and feel nervous all of a sudden; you know, like she's standing in front of me chatting. Taking a deep sigh while I move her phone away from my mouth, I answer her back.

                                "I-I-I'm good, absolutely good, cheers! A-A bit tired but I'm fine. H-How 'bout you?"

---oOo---

                                "Uhm, I-I'm good, thanks. K-Knackered as well though but, I'm okay so n-no worries!" Nangangatog ang boses ngunit kinikilig na sagot ni Andie.

                                "I see. B-By the way, I'm so sorry if I didn't manage to text you back the next day. I was so busy lately so I hope you're not mad at me." Nahihiya ngunit matatamis ang ngiti sa labing tugon ni Mark, himas-himas ang batok na tipong iniibsan ang sobrang tensiyon at kabang nararamdaman.