Really?

Kayla: "Oh, Talon! Glad you could make it a few minutes early"

Talon: "Yea sure, but why am i here early and not Penny?"

Kayla: "Cause we have a dare to do, and i needed to tell you about it before Penny gets here!"

Talon: *sighs* "What do i have to do?"

 *20 min later*

Penny: "Hi guys!"

Talon: "Hey Pretty girl" *grins*

Kayla: "Hi Pen" *smiles* "Hey guys, how about we do this at the park today? It's the perfect weather to be outside!"

Penny: "Sure" *smiles*

Talon: "Fine with me"

*when they get to the park*

Kayla: *lays out a blanket on the ground for them to sit on* "So Penny, last time right after you guys left, You and Talon went to the movies right?"

Penny: "Yea.."

Kayla: "So, did you enjoy going to the movie with Talon?" *smiles big*

Penny: *blushes just slightly* "It was fun"

Talon: *smirks*

Kayla: "And Talon, you remember when you went on that 'mission' with Penny on valentine's day?"

Talon: "Of course i remember" *smiles to himself*

Kayla: "So, was it a good Valentine's day? and why?"

Talon:  "Umm.. it was good i quess" *face gets slightly red*

Kayla: "Oh, and why was i good?" *smiles innocently* 

Talon: "It was good cause.."

Penny: *looks at Talon* 

Talon: "It was good, cause.. um. i got to have ice cream and go to a museum and stuff with Penny" *is embarrassed*

Kayla: "and what about you Penny?"

Penny: *blushes* "Well, uhh. I think i had a pretty good valentines day" *hesitates* "It was nice to have a temporary truce with Talon on a mission and just hang out together"

Talon: "Oh so-" *something starts to growl* 

Penny: "Wha- what's that?" 

Kayla: "I don't know.." *looks scared*

Talon: "Is there someone there?.."

Penny: *the growling sound gets louder and one of the bushes starts to shake*

Kayla: *gasps* "We really should get out of here!" *says in a loud whisper*

Talon: *they all stand up slowly*

Penny: *the growling gets louder and she starts to shake*

Kayla: *just stares at the bush with wide eyes and trembles*

Penny: *the bush starts to shake violently* "Uhh.." 

Kayla: *they hear a loud almost roaring type sound*

Penny: *freaks out so bad, that without thinking, she wraps her arms around Talon's neck and jumps into his arms in fear*

Kayla: *the roaring stops and she giggles*

Talon: *looks concerned* "Penny, it's ok, it's ok. It was just a prank"

Penny:  "Wait.. what?!!" *blushes hard and jumps out of arms quickly* "Really guys?!!"

Kayla: "Pen, it was just a recording"

Penny: *is embarrassed* "How was the bush shaking then?.."

Kayla: "Oh that?.. that was just Madcat"

Talon: "Yea.. i basically had to force her to come out here and do this"

Kayla: "Sorry Pen, it was a dare" *giggles* " But you did look really cute in Talon's arms"

Penny: *blushes and looks away*

Talon: "Sorry for pranking you, but remember you did prank me not that long ago" 

Penny: "It's fine.." *is embarrassed that she jumped into his arms*

Talon: "But we sure did get you good" *smirks*

Penny: *blushes*

Kayla: "Well, i better be going now, bye guys!"

 Thanks for reading! Please leave your questions and dares in the comments area!