Yes!!

(Please do NOT watch the video intill you finished reading this chapter. It gives away the ending. Thank you!)

Kayla: "Ok, now I have some questions for you guys"

Penny: "Sure"

Kayla: "What's your favorite movie? This one of for both of you"

Talon: "Well, my favorite is Jurassic Park"

Penny: *Shivers* "Of course you like a horror movie.. what villain doesn't" *Looks disgusted*

Talon: "It's not horror, it's just.. a. Yea, ok.. I don't know what to call it. But it's not horror"

Penny: "Whatever"

Kayla: "Well, whats your favorite movie Pen?"

Penny: "Umm.. I don't know. Maybe high school musical?"

Talon: "Such a girl movie..."

Kayla:  *Interrupts Talon*" K then! Penny, when did you start working at HQ?"

Penny: "Well, I officially started working at HQ when I was 10. You're not supposed to join intill you're 12, but I kinda helped my uncle out on missions behind HQ's backs ever since I was 8.. so they kinda just let me in early" 

Talon: *Fake coughs and smiles*

Kayla: "Alright then.  Who's your fav super hero/villain? Talon first"

Talon: *smirks* "Well, my favorite villain is myself.. of course"

Penny: *Rolls eyes* "You can't count yourself Talon"

Talon: "Fine! Fine.. my fav superhero is Batman"

Penny: "Ok.. and mine is Captain america.. and I don't have a favorite villain"

Talon: *Fake pouts* "Aren't I your favorite villain?"

Penny: "As I said before, you. don't count. But if you did.. then maybe"

Talon: "Just Mayb-"

Kayla: "On to the next activity!" *Hands Talon a Glass of water* "Here, drink that"

Talon: "Uhh.. sure?" *Drinks it and collapses to the ground immediately*

Penny: "What did you do to him?!!"

Kayla: "Relax Pen! It's just a really strong sleeping powder"

Penny: "Oh.. ok, but why?.."

Kayla: *Holds a black marker out to Penny* "You were dared to draw a tattoo on Talon and make belive that's it's a real one" 

Penny:  *Takes the marker* "Well that'll freak him out"

*15 min later*

 Talon: *Yawns* "What.. what happened?"

Penny: "Oh, you fell asleep"

Talon: "That's weird.. but ok.. why didn't you wake me up"

Kayla: "Cause Penny was too busy giving you a tattoo" 

Penny: "Shh! Kayla!"

Talon: "What?!!" *Looks at his arm and see's a fancy heart tattoo*

Penny: *Covers her ears as Talon yells at her and Kayla* "Gee relax Talon! It's just marker. You can stop screaming like a little girl"