Chapter 1

***Soraru POV***

        I glanced at the clock, it's almost time for me to get to university. "Hey, I'm going first!" I shouted to the inside of the shop, and shook my head when I hear a muffled "go on".
      I am Soraru, 20 years old. Currently studying in ______ university. Part time work in a tattoo shop.

      "Hey, Soraru, wait up!" I turned, it was Suzumu. "You're so late, I gave up waiting for you," I said low enough for only his ears. He smiled,"Ah, but you'll never do that!" I shook my head, hiding my smile. He is right. I'll never do that.
        When we got there, I found out that my classes were delayed, because of the teacher. So I went to the toilet, where I heard some noises coming from one of the stalls. I got into another one, next to that stall, and climbed up.
       What I saw is utterly disgusting, to me.

      I saw two guys hunched over a younger one. They were beating him, and he is moaning in pain. What the hell? I think they are getting turned on. A shiver ran down my spine and I shuddered. This is so wrong. And he better get outta there or they might rape him, or something.
        "Oi." I kicked open the door and all three stared at me. The younger one had beautiful red eyes, and white silky hair, that makes me wanna touch it. "What?!" The second guy asked, in anger. "This one," I pointed at the albino,"is mine. Do anything to him, and I'll show you hell."
      I have no idea what am I doing. But I do know, that once I claimed a person, the others will not touch them. And I have a quite spectacular history.
      I feel them watching me, but show no expression save for the bored, expressionless one. "Fine!" The first one shouted and both of them went out. I checked whether they are gone or not, then crouched down next to the guy, who flinched.
      "Hey, are you okay?" Obviously he isn't. His face is covered with bruises. I took my handkerchief-which I remembered to bring, for what, I don't know-, wet it, and gently wiped his face. My weakness..is for guys like him, and cats.
      He looked at me, his red eyes wide and innocent. I stood up. "Go to the infirmary or something. I honestly can't believe that there are still dumb bullies in college. That should have ended in high school," I told him and turned away.

°°°Mafumafu POV°°°

       I stared at the handkerchief the mysterious guy gave me, and stumbled on my way up. "Infirmary..", I mumbled to myself, pressing the handkerchief to my face. I went to see the nurse, and after she patched me up, I thanked her and got out.
     He smells like pines...and snow.. I thought, breathing in the smell of the handkerchief. Ah! I have no idea who is he!! My eyes snapped open and I turned, to bump into a familiar brunette. "Ahhhhh!!! Mafu-kun!! Gomen!!!!" Amatsuki cried out.
        "He saw my face and gasped. "Did you get bullied again?" He asked, biting his lip. Kashitarou showed up, hair disheveled, and asked me whether I'm okay or not. "I'm fine. A guy showed up and helped me."  "Ooh, who is it?" Amatsuki asked, after apologizing for being late and not being able to help. I shrugged. "I didn't ask for his name..", I blushed. "Ehhhh, but he is your saviour!!!!" I blushed harder. "Ama-chan, please stop."

      Oh my, I have a feeling that this year will be quite an interesting year.

A/N : Rig-ht!! This is Aru!!! Sorry for the extremely (by my terms) short chapter!! I promise there will be (or not) a longer second chapter!!! Did you enjoy it? I hope you do wwww

----nomuraaru