Chapter 10

°°°Mafumafu POV°°°

        As I stood up, gently pulling away from Soraru, I moved towards the door. "Where are you going, Mafu?" I froze and turned behind rather slowly, meeting the raven-haired male's gaze. "Kitchen?" Soraru relaxed back into the pillows with a sigh. When he spoke, it was softer. "If you wanna go home, it's okay." "Eh?" "Don't make me repeat myself." "I can't go home." Soraru sat up and stared at me.
         "What?" I blushed. "I mean, it's still school time and...." "Oh." He closed his eyes, thinking, and then stood up. "Let's go out." "Ehhh?!" He blushed faintly, the colour startling against his pale skin. "I mean as a..date." I nodded, smiling.

         We went to a cafe nearby and sat down at a spot with the best view. "Do you like it?" He asked rather awkwardly, and I responded with a 'yes'. Actually I'm really really happy, this is our first date!
      "...Mafu?"

       I turned around to see a guy, frowning. "Shouldn't you be at school?"

Ah.

It is Luz.

        He glanced at Soraru, noting the peek of a tattoo at his arm and one of it on his neck. "Why are you with.......?" He trailed off and I immediately know that he thought I'm messing with bad educated people. Soraru made a noise, and smiled up at me, not even realizing that Luz is that.
        "Done! Want a sip?" He handed me his drink and I forced a smile, sipping from it. Luz wrinkled his nose and pulled me up. "Don't taint Mafu." He said to Soraru,  glaring at the tattoos on him. I squirmed. Soraru glanced at me, a little surprised. "Are you kidding me?" He pulled me back to him. I clung to him absentmindedly and he glared at our joined hands.

        "I'll find Amatsuki." He spun on his heels and walked away. "Who's that?" Soraru asked, pulling me on his lap. I blushed and replied, "A friend." He smiled at me, and I shivered. Somehow I felt like his smile held an edge to it.

      "Just don't let him steal you from me."

***Soraru POV***

         I thought about Luz and frowned to myself. I am spinning on my chair, just finished recording a song on my computer and is relaxing now. Mafu have long since gone home, and I'm back to being alone in my house. However Suzumu promised to come over later, since he knows I'm alone.
          "I'm letting myself in!!!" I hear a familiar voice and spun around in my chair, ignoring it. Until he pops his face in my room. Taking a seat on the bed, and ignoring my muffled sound of protest, Suzumu grinned at me.
         "So, how's the date?" He asked, in a singsong tone. I his my face in the pillow, saying, "Ugh, it's horrible." But I'm unable to hide my smile, and he noticed. "Ah, what happened?" "Its all going great, but I'm kinda worried of the guy that interrupted us." "Who?" He cocked his head to the side. I shook my head. "Some guy named Luz."
          "Don't let him steal your boyfriend." I glared at him. "Let's play a game, Soraru-chan!" "Don't call me that." I frowned a bit but relented. "Fine. Did you bring your laptop?" "Yep!"

      As we played the game, I tried to forget about everything and focus on the game, trying to defeat Suzumu, but the albino still lingered in my mind.

      I lost, but it's no surprise, right?

A/N : Crappy chapter, because I wrote this when I'm having lunch, outside. I think I'm going to be sick. But please, inform me if there is any grammar mistakes, and enjoy!

----nomuraaru