Extra / Final

***Soraru POV***

I turned around in the shop, biting my lip. The worker stood at the side, gaping at my tattoos as I struggled to find something pretty for Mafu's graduation. "Hey," I turned towards the girl. "Y-yes?" She stammered. "Is there a bouquet for a guy's graduation?" She flicked her eyes at my neck and arms again, and I felt annoyed.
"Wait....a minute," she disappears into the racks of flowers and I let out a slow sigh. After 10 minutes, she emerged from them with a small and beautiful bouquet with red roses and lavender. There are still some more flowers in there that I have no idea what's the name. (I'm sorry, I really suck at this flowers related things /.\)

"Is this okay?" She asked and I nodded. After paying for it, I glanced at my watch. 9:45. Choosing the flowers really wasted my time. I called a taxi and got in.

· ° ·

"...Mafu?" The albino turned around to face me. His crimson red eyes brightened and he beamed. "Soraru-san!" He had started to call me Soraru-san ever since I graduated, and to be honest I really like the way it sounded on his lips.
He ran over to me. "So..." He grinned, "It's my graduation! Can we...." I smiled. "Here you go." I gave him the flowers and he smiled. "It's so pretty, Soraru-san!" "Look up." He glanced up at me, and I bend down a little so that our lips meet. When I pulled away, his face is beet red. "Your face is so red!" I teased and he flushed harder. "Don't tease!" He pouted and I smiled.
"You're cute when you blush." "No!" He shook his head. "Anyways, congratulations, Mafu." "Thank you!" He beamed at me. "But you know, I'm kinda hungry for something dirty today." "W-what do you mean by that?" He asked. I smirked and leaned down, whispering in his ear, "Like sex." He pushed away from me, blushing as he did so. "I-It's a p-pure and innocent day, Soraru-san! Don't taint it!!" I frowned.
"Fine. Since you're treating me so bad, we'll play the punishment game. In bed."

°°°Mafumafu POV°°°

I arched my back, moaning. Both my hands tugged at his hair and tears are beginning to form in my eyes. The raven-haired male glanced up at me through his eyelashes. The gesture looked so innocent, so sinfully opposite to what he is doing right now.
He groaned low and the vibration can be felt in me. "Izit okay?" He asked and I moaned as a respond. He sucked a bit harder and I locked my legs around his neck. He bit a little at the end of my erection and I threw back my head, moaning so loud it feels like I'm screaming. With another scream, I came in his mouth.
He got up, wiping his mouth and grinned at me. "Fun?" I nodded a little and he tilted my head up, kissing me. I can taste myself in his mouth. "Wanna go again?" He asked, and I blushed. "W-whatever you like."

He kissed my neck and sucked a little. Through the haze of pleasure, I thought, "That will become a hickey tomorrow," at the back of my mind. He slipped his fingers into my ass and I moaned. "You're stretched enough I think," he murmured.
Soraru pulled me up, and placed me right on top on his cock. Startled, I screamed, "SORARU-NGH!!" He smiled. "Trust me on this." He begun to move me and the whole time it goes in all the way, making it even more pleasurable. "Ah~" I moaned and he smirked. My hips jerked unevenly, breaking the rhythm, but he doesn't seem to mind.
Soon, we both came, and he put me down gently on the bed. "Happy graduation day, Mafu," he murmured and covered both of us with a blanket.

A/N : OKAY ARU HERE!!!!! Finally woaaah it's doneeeeee I feel so happy!!!!!! Does the extra suck or anything? I hope it isn't........anyway, thank you for supporting me by reading this book, and since its already the end, I'll try my best to work with kradluz acidic nao! Who do you wanna be uke, and who is gonna be seme? I dunno.......... please, comment! Thank youuuuuuuu

------nomuraaru