Chapter 8

***Soraru POV***

       I glared at Luz, who shrugged. "Why didn't you help him?" I inquired. "I broke my arm, I couldn't help him anyway, so I got you." He gestured to his left arm, which hung limply by his side. I sighed, furious. "Why everyone target him?" Suzumu smiled. "Not everyone, Sora, you're being paranoid." "How could I not?" I looked up and stretched. "He gets bullied way too often."
       Suzumu grinned. "Don't be so overprotective and possessive. He will leave you." Kashitarou nodded sleepily. "You guys are dating?" I nodded. "Don't be too overbearing. He will get bored of you." Like everyone I dated last time. They all left me because of my possessive attitude.
       I frowned. I don't want him to leave me. Unlike others, I'm really interested in that albino. I rubbed my wrist and sighed again. Closing my eyes, I willed my mind to go blank but instantly an image of Mafu smiling innocently at me surfaced. Oh god, please not now.... Another image, this time very alluring and arousing, surfaced. Mafu is naked, with just a blanket and is blushing really hard.
        My thighs rammed up and hit the desk and my eyes shot open. Everyone, including the teacher, are staring at me. I stood up, wobbling a bit and mumbled something about needing to go out.
        Ah, this is all so bad, I really can't wait much longer, I better stay away from Mafu before.... I thought until I saw the said albino with a guy trapping him between his arms. I slid closer silently to listen into their conversation.

      "So, have you thought about it?" "Y-yeah." "Your answer, Mafumafu?" My heart tighten in rage when I hear him call Mafu's name in a seductive tone, so near to his ear. I wanted to be the one to do that to him. I took a deep breath and pushed down the thought.
        "I already have a lover.." "C'mon, don't lie. You don't have anyone to call your lover. You gotta be grateful I let you tag along in my relationship. Just say yes." "I don't wanna..!" The guy's eyes harden and he shoved Mafu. "Say yes," he threatened Mafu and the albino looked close to tears. It's my time to come in.

       "Hey, stay away from my boyfriend," I shoved the guy away from Mafu. The albino cowered behind me. "Oh, the ever famous Soraru," he cooed, "Got yet another one to be your lover?" I gritted my teeth. "Shut up." "Hey, do you know, Mafumafu, this guy dated so many people before, and break up with them so many times!"
          "I said, shut the f*ck up!" I punched the guy and hold Mafu up. The red-eyed boy made a weird noise in his throat when I growled out, "I repeat, and this is the last time I'll say this, so tell it to all you stupid friends. Mafu is mine, and he is my boyfriend. One more time I see this stupid shit, I'll kill anyone that does this."
        I kissed Mafu.

°°°Mafumafu POV°°°

        Ohmygodohmygodohmygod he is kissing me!!!!!!!!! I blushed as he kissed me so hard my legs turned to jelly. He supported me with his hand and by the time we broke apart, I am panting and blushing. The guy in front of us, and actually, everyone in the hallway were staring at us in shock, mouth agape.
       Soraru licked his lips and I blushed harder. "Now, go." He told the guy and tugged me away.

      "C'mon, we can't stay here," he said to me and I stared at him. "Let's go to my house." He smirked. "I think you're ready for what you know I'm gonna do to you."
      I blushed.

A/N : So. The next chapter have smut. That's for sure (I hope). Ehehehe ^^ I really hope you enjoyed this story so far, I sweated over this so hard.. OwO  and it's so hot here!! As for my oneshots, I'm back to having lots if ideas, most probably because of the recent crossfade /// Btw, I don't think I proofread my stuff anymore, even if I had, I can't see the wrong grammar ahhh!! So please help me...if there is anything wrong with my grammar, please hall inform me!!!! See you!!!!!

-----nomuraaru