Chapter 5

***Soraru POV***

I have never been so angry in my life, and I have no idea why am I feeling like this. But seeing those bruises on Mafu...it's just too much for me to take. My skin burns with the rage I kept bottled up in myself. I pushed the students away and some of them are clever enough to clear a path for me.
Suzumu stood in front of me. "Dude, what's wrong?" He asked. 96Neko peeked through her bangs at me. Whistling, she said, "I have never seen you this angry, unless you count that part where someone tried to pet your cat, but that's jealousy. Angry much?" "Where is ___ sensei," I said. Suzumu shrugged and waved inside. "Somewhere in there, I guess."
I pushed open the doors and saw him, getting ready for his next class. I shoved him against the cupboard and hissed at him, "Why the hell you hit Mafumafu." He stammered, "He got in the way." "You should've never hit the girl, either." I pushed him harder against the wall, his head colliding against the hard wall.
"Soraru! Let go of him!" I heard the principal's voice and growled out, "He hit students. He should be expelled and lose his job already." "Soraru-!" I ignored him and continued looking into the teacher's eyes, something that I don't do often. "And yet, he's here, getting ready to, what, hit and punish another class?" "Let him go!" "Why the hell should I?! He deserved every second of this!" The teacher whimpered in fear.
Two arms hauled me away as the principal looked at me. "Both of you, in my office, now."

* · *

"I can't believe you, ___, beating a student? You're fired, no matter what." The principal said with a flat voice and a glare directed to the teacher. He waved, dismissing him. "So now, Soraru. Another fight? And this time, you assaulted a teacher," he sighed. "What am I to do with you?" "Don't expel me," the words burst from my mouth.
After glancing at me, he sighed. "Of course not. I'm not such a person. But you still assaulted a teacher. I'm sorry, but you'll have to be suspended for three days." I smiled gratefully and stood. "Thanks," I murmured softly. He just nodded and went back to his work.

I went out of campus and sighed. Another three days of suspension, I thought, resigned. I better get my ass to the shop before Suzumu start hitting me.

°°°Mafumafu POV°°°

I asked Kashitarou what happened and he told me the story. It was both horrifying and nice at the same time. "So, what will happen to senpai?" I asked. He sighed. "Another three days of suspension, of course." I gaped, "But that's not fair!" "Nothing is," he patted my head, "You wanna go visit him? I'll go home with Amatsuki first." I nodded and he smiled.
When I'm going home, I stopped by the tattoo shop and saw Soraru sitting there, with a drink in his hand. "Hi," I said, blushing when he turned the full force of his attention to me. "Mafumafu-kun," he sounded surprised, "Why are you here?" "My classes ended," I replied. He nodded and took a sip from his drink.
Desperate to break the awkward situation, I said, "Kashitarou told me about what you did, senpai. You shouldn't have done it. Then you wouldn't have get suspended.." He looked at me. "Who else will do it? It's not like you can, right?" I flinched and he widen his eyes. "I'm sorry, I don't mean-" "It's fine," I cut him off, turning away. This is wrong, I should not have came anyway.
Tears lingered on my eyelashes and I let out a small sob. I pushed open the doors and was about to run away from all this..but he caught my hand and pulled me to his chest.
I blushed - He is way too close. "I'm sorry.. I don't meant it. It's just that, seeing him do that to you... I can help myself."
My brain going on override. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod it this a confession??!! I shook my head and I felt him smile. "You wanna come to my house? E-eh? I nodded before he could say a thing.

A/N : Fifth chapter! I hope you guys like it!!!!

---nomuraaru