Chapter 13

***Soraru POV***

I paced the living room. Today's the day I'll do it. Today's the day I'll break up with him.

I hear a tentative knock on the door and swung it open. Mafu stood at the front , tugging on his shirt. He looked so innocent...... and beautiful. I shook my head and he tilted his head. "Soraru-senpai?" I gestured for him to come in and he complied.
"Why did you ask me to come here?" He asked and I gulped. Now would be the best time to tell him. I tried to look emotionless and blank, but inside my heart is beating like crazy.

"Let's break up."

There is silence.

"Mafu?" I asked. At that point he looked at me, and I cringed at the hurt I see there. "But why??" He cried, tears glistening in his eyes. "Don't cry, Mafu," I called softly but he shook his head, backing away from me. My hands closed around nothing.
"I-I should've known.... that you cannot b-be trusted.....that it's all too g-good to be t-true....But...", he trailed off and let out a broken sob. The albino sank down on his knees and hid his face in his hands. My heart broke into two as I slowly took Mafu into my arms. "Don't cry.....", I cooed at him and ruffled his hair. "I know that I'm probably disrupting your studies, so I decide to let it cool. After your graduation, we'll meet regularly, okay?"
"Why can't we still be together?" He asked miserably. "I don't want your studies to deteriorate," I stated and he glanced at me. "I won't! I promise!!" I smiled a little. Mafu is just so cute. Placing a kiss on his head, I pulled away. "We can't. Luz will be angry. I don't want him to hurt you." He flushed. "He won't!" "Really?" I cocked my head to the side. "He seemed like he likes you though. I'm kinda jealous."
"Whaat?!" He screeched and pouted a little. "He likes Kradness!" "Eh?" I was shocked, so was he. "I said too much.....Luz-kun will hate me now!!" He wailed, and hid his face in his hands again. "Hey......so you're scared of making him hate you, but you're okay with me hating you?" I asked, masking my teasing tone with an irritated one. "You already hate me," he replied softly. After a while his eyes filled with tears again.
"Don't cry!" I repeated, and hugged him again. "We can still be together...I guess.....but keep our relationship a secret, okay? Don't tell Luz." "How about Amachan, and Kashitarou-kun and Hashiyan-kun?" "Fine. But only them, okay?" I relented. "But how about Suzumu-san?" "I'll tell him myself." "How about-" "Enough!" I cut off his words with a kiss. "Since you're already here...", I grinned, "Let's have some fun."

°°°Mafumafu POV°°°

"Ahn!" I moaned loudly as Soraru trusted into me. 30 minutes ago, I don't know his meaning of fun is this. "Does it hurt?" He asked, kissing my neck, and sucking on the skin there. The pleasure is too much..... especially when it's from Soraru...."Ah! Soraru-ngh! H-harder!"
I can feel his smile against my skin. "Grown to be more greedy, huh?" He teased and I moaned again, gripping his hair. "S-stop....Don't tease, Soraru-senpai-!" My voice caught on the last word, as he nearly pulled out and trusted back in immediately.
"Not the hair, Mafu," he mumbled, his voice husky. I love his voice, I love him, so that's why my heart tightened up and I felt tears in my eyes. "Ngh!" I moaned loudly. "C-can't....anymore!" "Just let it out, Mafu.." I released with a loud moan, and he followed close behind.

When we laid down on the bed, I twisted around to look at Soraru. His dark hair had fallen in his eyes, while his body, it's the greatest thing I've ever seen. Although it's covered with a light sheen of sweat, it's still a great figure. I sighed. Soraru is just so beautiful, so handsome, so sexy.

"What were you thinking?" "Huh?" "I said, what were you thinking just now?" He stared at me and I blushed. I shook my head, letting my bangs fall in front. "Nothing." He tucked my hair back, and smiled. "I love you, Mafu." My eyes widened - he had never said that to me before. "I-I love you too, Soraru-senpai."

A/N : I'm thinking to end it like this, but since I'm not sure, I decided to get your opinion. If yes : I'll do an extra and end it. If no.....I'll come up with an ending, I guess. Honestly I'm facing a writer's block for this, and since there isn't anything to continue it anymore......... /.\
The extra will be related to Mafu's graduation, and smut. Yeah....... so tell me your honest opinion?

-----nomuraaru