Chapter 12

***Soraru POV***

"Soraru!" I looked up and saw Suzumu. "Yes?" "I know that look. Did you tell Mafu-kun about the transfer thing?" I shook my head. "I plan to break up with him." "WHAAAT?!" I looked back at him. "You can't!!" "Why can't I?" I asked bluntly. "He is-I mean, you are fond, ugh, love him, right?" "What?" I asked, confused. Suzumu made an annoyed noise and threw up his hands. "You love him don't you?!" "Yeah. But.... his studies are..much more important." I said, finally feeling the pressure of tears behind my eyes. I'm faintly surprised-this is very rare for me.
"So what? You're giving up? So quick?" I shook my head. "No. Maybe just until he graduated." "He might be taken away then." I sighed.
"I'm not dumb, Suzumu. I'm perfectly aware that this scenario might happen. If that happen...", I closed my eyes, picturing the albino in my mind,"..I'll step back and let him be happy."

* · *

"Lon." I called the blonde and she smiled innocently at me. "Yes?" She asked sweetly. "We are graduating soon." She sighed, and flopped down next to me. "Its bittersweet. Where are you going after this?" I shrugged. "Maybe I'm going to take my singing pro." She grinned at me. "That's great! Since you're majoring in that anyway."
"Graduation's next month," I stared. "It's already the end of the year already, right?" Lon sat up. "Hey, Soraru-san, did you even tell Mafu about you being an utaite, or that you're graduating soon?" I shook my head. "There's no need." "Why?" "Because nothing."

I stood up and walked away.

° · °

When I go home that evening, I closed my eyes, and finally let the tears fall.

°°°Mafumafu POV°°°

"Luz-kun?" I asked timidly as I entered the cafe. He turned and smiled kindly at me. "Sit down, Mafu." I took a seat opposite him and fidgeted around. "So why did you ask me to come here?" He asked calmly, sipping his drink. I flushed.
"Soraru-senpai isn't a bad person," I blurted out and turned red. His eyes darkened. "He is just pretending." When he saw the bewildered expression on my face, his face softened. "I just don't want you to love someone and let them break your heart." He reached over to hug me awkwardly.
I slouch down in my seat. "Soraru-senpai loves me. He has good grades in his classes. He.....," I faltered. It shocked me to see that how little I know about him. It hurts, deep deep inside. It's like a stab to my heart.
My phone rang and I answered it. "Mafu, come to my house." "E-eh?!" "I'm not repeating myself." "Oh...Okay!! I'm coming...", I trailed off and glanced at Luz. He sighed. "Go on." He waved me off. "I'll pay you first!" I said softly and he smiled, shaking his head. "It's okay. Kradness is coming to meet me later so..", he stood up and pat my head,"Just forget about paying me."
I beamed at him and ran towards Soraru's house.

A/N : Ikr, crappy ending right? I mean, it's not the end yet but.....ahhhhhhh!!!! So short chapter this time, I hope its okay!! I'll try my best to start and finish the next chapter as soon as I can!!

----nomuraaru