Chapter 7

***Soraru POV***

       I turn behind so that I am staring at Mafu, who looks positively nervous. "Do you mean it?" I asked softly and he met eyes with me for one second before flitting back down. "Yeah." Can I jump him now? I shook my head to clear the thoughts. "No? Is that a rejection?" He asked, his lips trembling. "Don't cry!" I said and ruffled his hair.
        "If you don't mind, we can try it out," I smiled at him, feeling self-conscious, for once, about my appearance. "Really?!" His face brightened up and he lunged at me. When he hugged me, I breathed in his scent and smiled softly. When I closed my eyes, I felt his velvet-soft hair brush against my cheek and shivered.
        "Soraru-san!" He smiled at me innocently. "I really love you!" I traced his tattoo, murmuring, "Yeah, I know."

Ah, whatever, I'll try to wait till the next time he is in my house.

                     *    ·    *  

       I went to school with Mafu, this morning, after sending a message to Suzumu telling him about the sudden change. Mafu kept blushing, his grip on my hand tight and painful, until I said to him softly that it hurts. "Ah! Gomen, Soraru-senpai.." he exclaimed, blushing.
         "Its okay," I patted his head and smiled despite myself. I feel the atmosphere becoming heavy, as the stares from the girls are definitely becoming darker. I worry that Mafu will be bullied again. This time, about me. "Mafu, stay close to Kashitarou and Amatsuki, okay? Don't go anywhere alone. If you get into trouble.." I took out his phone from his back pocket, and entered my number into it,"Call me, okay?" I slipped it back into his pocket, earning another blush from the innocent albino as I groped his ass discreetly while doing so. Winking at him, I turned away and walked towards my class.

°°°Mafumafu POV°°°

      I felt people staring and tried my best to ignore it. Feeling like I better heed Soraru's advice, I went to the first person I know, Luz-kun. "Hi!" I shouted at him and he grinned, shouting back a hello. As I begun to make my way towards him, I got pulled into a room.
        "Eh? Eh?!" The room is dark, and I can't see anything but two legs in front of me. I'm lying down in the middle of the boxes, clueless and disoriented. I'm scared, Soraru-san... A voice broke through my thoughts. "We want you to stay away from Soraru-kun." The voice...it sounds like a girl, the one that's clinging to Soraru's arm that day? Or another one?
       A kick to my left make me scream in pain. Another to my right. I'll have bruises by tomorrow, or even worse, tonight. Ah, Soraru-senpai, I need you now- "Ugh!" I doubled over as a punch to my arm happened. It hurts, my whole body hurts- something in me curled into a ball and died.

      Suddenly the door burst open, letting a stream of light come in. "What are you girls doing?" Soraru asked flatly. The girls stared at him and stammered out a respond. "How many times do I need to tell all of you? He is mine. Anyone who hit or bully him will have to answer to me." He glared at them.
       He pulled me up and carried me out, towards the infirmary.

       "I told you to call me when there is anything, right?" He was helping me wipe away the dirt on my face. "S-sorry...", I said between sobs. "Stop crying," he replied, wiping away my tears. "Don't do that anymore okay? You're lucky that Luz came to tell me." "Do what?" "Call me when you got in trouble, get it?" "O-okay..."
     Aa, god, how do I get such an amazing guy to be my boyfriend?

A/N : This is Aru! Been a long time, huh? During the first two weeks of May, I'll probably not have time to update anything, since I have exam coming! I have to work hard this time, fighting!!
     Okay, okay, I hope you enjoy this story! April 13 is Wednesday here in my country, so..... It's a school day, and I'll cry in school TAT

----nomuraaru