Chapter 6

***Soraru POV***

       Why the heck I asked him to come to my house.... I blushed as I opened the door. "I'm sorry for intruding," the albino said from behind me. "You're staying the night, right?" I asked awkwardly. He stared at me, with wide eyes before glancing away with a soft 'yes, if you don't mind.'
       Of course I don't mind.... I tried to block out the dirty thoughts my brain is trying to conjure and focused on the current situation. "You wanna bath?" He nodded, a sharp jerk of his head. "Go in first, I'll give the change if clothes later." "Okay."
        His phone beeped when I push open the cupboard. Intrigued, I checked it, even though I know it's wrong. It was a message from a person named 'Kit-chan' Mafu-kun, are you home yet? I wanna visit your houseeee!!!' My heart stuttered with a stab of jealousy as I threw the phone back down.
        Turning back to the cupboard, I pulled out clothes that I know is way too small for me, but most probably can fit Mafu. "Hey, may I come in?" I pushed open the door without knocking and heard a yelp. "Eek! Soraru-senpai!!!!!" I blushed faintly. "Sorry... I don't...I am not familiar with people bathing...I mean..in my house.." I heard a soft 'it's okay'.
        I closed back the door and grabbed a bucket of ice cream - the only left, I think, other than eggs and cup ramen. Sitting in front of the television, I kept my eyes on the screen and tried not to think about what's happening when Mafu bathing, and wearing my clothes.
        Aa...I want him so badly....but I thought I like girls...... I might not be able to control myself now.... "Soraru-senpai," I turned and - ohmygod. His shirt fell off a shoulder, exposing the full tattoo I made for him, and he is wearing only his boxers. Life is so horrible. It isn't my fault if I jump him right now. I plead not guilty.
       I gestured to the seat next to me and he sat next to me shyly. His face is red and he kept rubbing his bare shoulder. "Hey, Mafumafu-kun." "Y-you can call me Mafu.." "Okay.." I stared at him, who is trying hard not to look at me. "Hey, look at me, am I that ugly?"

°°°Mafumafu POV°°°

       "You aren't!!" I blurted out and he smirked. He begun to advance on me and I slid away, slowly. "So I'm handsome?" I blushed ; his teasing is so.... "Please stop!" I said, my voice hitting a high note. If he gets near, I might end up blurting out 'I love you'..!
     I turned away but he caught my face in his hand. He smiled. "Tell me, Mafu, what do you feel about me?" I love you. "I-I don't know," I stammered and he pinned me down. I caught a whiff of his shampoo and blushed even harder. I want him..!
       After a while, he pushed himself up. "I'm kidding," he said with a smile. Why does it feel like it's so real? I felt tears coming to my eyes. Ah, I have no idea how much I wanted to say those three words to him. "Soraru-senpai". "Yes?" "I..I lo-love you..."
       He turned to stare at me. "What?"

A/N : Okay, short chapter, sorry for that!!! Please forgive me. Um....I'll try to update very quick? I'm working on the oneshot, there is one chapter I wanna write about, and that's about Kuro Crest Story? Like a tribute to the album release I'm not allowed to buy TAT
        Thanks for reading my story ^^ Please tell me about your opinion about the album related chapter? I don't really know what to write about.... do you want smut? Ah, if there isn't any opinions I'll go with what I feel like!! Thank you!!!

-----nomuraaru