Chapter 9

***Soraru POV***

I opened the front door with a grunt and gestured for Mafu to come in. "Ready?" I asked with a wicked smile and slid closer to the albino, only to be stopped by two hands. "I need....to bath, senpai," he muttered, "Someone accidentally poured water on me." I pulled back and sighed. "Bathroom's there. You know where. I'm just gonna take my clothes and give it to you later."
He blushed and padded towards the bathroom. I sighed, thinking, why he has to bath? Since we're going to do something dirty tonight anyway... I sighed again. "Soraru-senpai?" "Hmm?" "Should I wash my hair?" "Ah, it's fine, I think." Don't first.

He came out, wearing a black shirt that is way too big for him, hanging off his frame, and he doesn't seemed to be wearing boxers. Despite myself, I blushed. "Ah, senpai, you didn't give me any..boxers." He blushed really hard and I chuckled. And I pinned him down.
"Eh? Senpai-" I cut him off with a kiss smashed to his lips. He let out a small moan, and I used the opportunity to slip my tongue in. To my surprise, the albino nipped at my lips, wanting more. "Naughty, aren't you?" I murmured against his lips and he flushed.
"Soraru-senpai, are you sure this is okay?" "Of course, you don't want?" I cocked my head to the left, and my heart drops a little. Mafu shook his head. "No, but.... I don't want Soraru-senpai to regret..." "Why?" "Cause I'm a....." He blushed and muttered the last part so quick I barely caught it, 'virgin'.
I grinned happily. "That's good, I want to be your first one." I bend down to kiss his tattoo before sucking the skin there, making a hickey. He moaned out loud, wincing as my teeth came in contact with his skin. He is surprisingly arousing, I thought, as I moved my hand to squeeze his ass.
"Ahn~ N-no!" He moaned out my name and hissed in pain as I entered him. "Does it hurt?" I asked softly and he moaned in response, with a slight shake of his head. "Ah. Then I'll start to move?" He nodded, those enticing noises still coming out. "Soraru-ah!" He slurred and his eyes glazed over when I started to move.

There is only one word to describe his expression.

Beautiful.

°°°Mafumafu POV°°°

After that, I was lying on the bed, covering my face with a pillow. My face burn in embarrassment. How can I even make those noises? How can I face Soraru now? These questions raced past my mind as I sat in his bed alone.
"Hey." I flinched at his voice and stared up at him through my bangs. "Does your...hips hurt?" I tried to stand up to probe that my legs and hips are perfectly fine but I fell with a soft wince.
He pulled me up with a rare smile, saying, "Geez, I told you that your hips will hurt right?" He set e back down on the bed and look at me in the eyes. "Are you okay?" I averted mine, blushing. "I'm sorry." "Hmm?" "I don't..I mean..ah-" "Do you enjoy last night?" He cut me off and I blinked, a little thrown off. "Y-yeah?" I stammered out and he grinned. "Then it's okay."

When we sat in front of the tv, I asked, "Soraru-senpai, don't we have classes today?" He laughed, a musical sound, and pulled me down, towards him. As our lips meet, he said, "Ah, who cares, today is special!"

A/N : Okay, I hope there isn't any mistakes this time. If there is, tell me about it. Ugh, I'm so stressed out! I tried to finish this by today, and it turned out to be successful! Ehehe! I hope that you guys like it? Anyway, in another matter entirely, I'm going to focus on I'm doing the next chapter for the oneshot series because I wanted to post something by April 13! See ya!

----nomuraaru