Chapter 3

***Soraru POV***

I stared at the albino with startling red eyes. "Yeah," I said slowly, "You want a tattoo?" He smiled uncertainly. "Um.... I'm waiting for Glutamine-senpai." He waved at Glutamine. "Oh." I tried to ignore the stab in my heart.
Glutamine smiled. "Ah, Mafumafu-kun! It's okay! Go ahead, I'll go first. Soraru will send you home." "Wait, what-" "Bye!" He disappeared from the door, probably heading home. Suzumu sent me a secretive smile. "I'm closing up. But Soraru can give you a tattoo first, since he will be closing the store. Bye bye!!"
When he left, it was just me and him, so I cleared my throat. "So, what tattoo you want?" He bit his lip, a gesture that I found extremely provocative. "I-I don't know.." he stuttered. Ah, why must Suzumu leave me alone with him? I think I might jump him.., I thought, frustrated.
"Come in," I called him, preparing my instruments (I have no idea what is it called). He walked in and glanced around. "Where you want it?" "My..neck?" He asked. I smiled and replied, "That's a good choice." I gestured to the seat and he sat there, beating his neck to me.
I'm doing this without a sketch, I thought, but as I start, a design appeared in my mind, and I did it without thinking.

* · *

"Soraru-san! It's so pretty!" He gasped and clapped his hands, which I found endearing. "Mmm," I hummed, cleaning my things and packing them up. "Soraru-san? What year are you?" I turned to him, to see him with a curious gleam in his eyes. "Second. This is my second year in this college, university, whatever."
"So...Should I call you Soraru-senpai?" He asked with a soft smile. Ah, he is getting cuter by the second. I shook my head to clear the thoughts and smiled at him. "Yeah. Where is your house? I'll send you home." He nodded and got up.

"So..this is your house," I said, staring at the huge double-storey house. "Yep," he said cheerfully. "I'll go now, Soraru-senpai! See you tomorrow!" He smiled at me innocently and went in.
When he closed the door, I reached out, almost saying, "No, I want you to stay with me..." I shook my head and turned away.

This is dangerous.

°°°Mafumafu POV°°°

I slid down the door, blushing so hard I'm pretty sure it can reach my ears. He walked me home!!!!! I mentally shrieked in my mind. "Mafu?" Amatsuki's sleepy voice broke my reverie. "Yeah?" I asked, tilting my head up.
"Why did you come back so late?" I glanced at the clock. 10 p.m. "Oh! It is late...." I blushed. "Sorry, Ama-chan." "'S okay." He frowned. "Mafu...is that a tattoo?!" "Eh!" I clapped a hand over my neck, but the damage is done. Amatsuki shouted for Kashitarou and he walked out of Amatsuki's room.
Eh? They are sleeping together? "What?" He asked. "Mafu got a tattoo." He blinked, and grinned at me. "You found out the savior's name, right?" "He is Soraru-senpai, right?" I asked slowly. "Correct!" He smiles. "Let me see your tattoo!"
I let go of my neck and he checked it out. "Ah, it's pretty! Soraru-san really did great!" He gave me instructions to keep the tattoo clean at all times and pulled Amatsuki back into his room, ignoring his protests.

I went to the bathroom. It is pretty. It is an angel's wing, beautifully designed and colored, with 'Mafu' written at the side. I touched it and tried to remember how the raven-haired male touched me.
Within minutes, I winced and said to myself, "Ah.. I need to get a cold shower now...."

A/N : Yay!!! The next chapter for this story is finally out!!! I might stop for a while, for the oneshots, but I might release another oneshot today or tomorrow! I hope you guys like this chapter, I wrote this when I'm in the car, haha.. recently I'm in a bad place, so I hope you guys can forgive me of there is any mistakes in these stories..! See you!!!!!!!!!

----nomuraaru