Chapter 2

***Soraru POV***

       "Hey, Soraru." I turned behind and saw Suzumu. "What?" I asked, irritated. He pouted. "A rumor has been going on." I stared at him blankly, rubbing my wrist. "You became someone's savior?" I turned back to my work, not wanting to let him see me blush. "I don't know what are you saying." "Are you sure?" "Hmm," I hummed.
         "Come to say, Glutamine wants a tattoo." "Then why didn't he come find me himself?" "He has to help a teacher." I nodded. "A tattoo of what?" "Your choice." I stared at my sketchbook underneath my books and placed it on top. Spinning my pencil, I started sketching out yet another design, this time unique to Glutamine only.
      "Soraru-kun!" A familiar petite blonde shouted my name. "Lon." I smiled at her distractingly and she pouted. "Suzumu-kun, why is he ignoring me?" Suzumu shushed her and took her out, promising to buy her food.

      After I finished, I kept my books and went out. I heard a small giggle that sounded like...the albino. I turned back and saw the guy, laughing. "Uh, gomen!" He said as he bumped into me. He looked up and his eyes widen. I just shook my head and turned away.
       "Aa-wait!" "What?" "W-what is your name?" I smiled faintly at the stuttering male as I checked the books he is holding. His name is written there clearly : Mafumafu. "Try and guess, Mafumafu-kun. I'll let you ask for help. When you know, come and find me." I waved my hand, smiling ever wider. He blushed, but nodded anyway. I glanced at Kashitarou, he smiled in that way of saying, don't worry, I won't tell him.

        As I watch him walk away with his friends, I thought, Ah, this is bad, I think I'm falling for him....

°°°Mafumafu POV°°°

     I covered my face in embarrassment as Amatsuki tortured me with the mysterious guy. I saw Kashitarou smiling at his phone form the corner of my eye, and pleaded, "Kashitarou-kun! Help me!!" Amatsuki looked at him curiously. "Who are you texting, Kashi-chan?" He smiled. "Ah, a friend! You know, Mafu, you should try to ask that utaite you love so much for a collaboration!"
       I blinked, caught off guard. "H-huh?" Amatsuki turned back to me. "Yeah! Kashi-chan is right! You should!" "Um...", I blushed. "I'll try..." Kashitarou clapped my shoulder. "He'll say yes." "How do you know?" I asked timidly. His reply was a smile as he say, "I just do."

                      *     ·     * 

        I was walking home when I see a familiar profile. Glutamine-senpai! He must have sensed me, because he turned behind and his lips break into a huge smile. "Mafumafu!" I grinned as well, walking to him. "Why is senpai here?" I asked. "Ah, to get a tattoo. My friend works here."
      I tilted my head. "Can I follow?" I inquired. He ruffled my head and nodded.

     "Hey!" Glutamine called when he walked in. A guy came out and smiled. "Glutamine! And a cute boy at that!" He winked at me. "Who you want to be your artist?" "Soraru, of course." "Room 8". He asked me to wait for a while, while he go in.
       "So...does this hurts?" I asked the guy. He raised his eyebrow. "Well, yeah..but if you get used to it it's kinda okay." "Oh." I looked back down at my feet.

      After what seems like forever - I tried reading the magazines - Glutamine came out, laughing with another guy. When he came out into the light, all I can do is stare. Glutamine noticed me. "Hey, Mafumafu, you still here?" The artist turn around, "Mafumafu?" When he saw me, his eyes widen as well.

        It was a guy with silky, dark, raven-coloured hair, dark midnight eyes, and is quite tall. His bangs were swept aside as he stared at me.

"Soraru-san," I tested out the name on my tongue. "It's you?"

A/N : This is Aru!! Have you enjoyed the story so far? I hope you do www Sorry I made Soraru a good artist, ahaha /.\
      So I have something important to tell you. Maybe I'm going to rest for a month or two, maybe, okay? But don't worry, it's not forever. I'm not really sure, so this is just a friendly warning? Or something. I might be inactive during that time. Sorry in advance!!

-----nomuraaru