Chapter 4

***Soraru POV***

     I stared at my breakfast, my mind thinking of something else. Or, more specifically, who. Even better, a particular albino with innocent red eyes and an angel's wing tattoo on his neck. "Eat up." I looked up to meet Suzumu's gaze. "Your toast is burnt," I replied. "Eat anyway. We're late."
       I shoved the food into my mouth and went out without a word. When I reach the campus, I felt eyes watching me, but paid no attention. I slung my bag casually and plugged in my earphones, turning the music on the highest. My phone beeped, drawing my attention to it.
       I tapped on the screen and it lights up. It was an email. 'Konnichiwa, Soraru-san. I'm a new utaite. Do you mind if I ask whether we can collaborate or not?' I replied with a 'I'll think about it', and closed my phone.

      On my way to class, I saw Mafumafu writing in a book. "What're you writing?" I asked and he jerked up, closing the notebook on instinct. I swore I saw music notes and words like lyrics scrawled on the page though.
      "N-nothing, Soraru-senpai," he stuttered shyly. His face is red and I saw that he covered up his tattoo with a scarf.
      "Why you covered the tattoo up?" I pulled his scarf off and traced the tattoo. He flushed harder and when I drag a dull nail down his tattoo, he let out a moan that sound so wrong. He clapped a hand around his mouth and blushed. 
        I flushed a little and turn away. "Don't cover it, it looks beautiful on you." I walked away, trying to ignore the stares people gave me.

                     *     ·     *

       "Hey, what happened with Mafu, huh?" Suzumu asked with a smirk. He was sitting on my desk as I doodled mindlessly in my notebook. "Nothing," I said flatly. "Are you sure?" Suzumu slid a hand over my neck and murmured in a poor imitation of my voice, "Don't cover it, it look nice on you."
      I cracked a smile and pushed away his hand. "First, I said, beautiful, not nice, and second, that's such a bad imitation of my voice." He smiled. "I made you laugh! So it's fine~" he said in a singsong voice.

      "An utaite asked for a collaboration," I said, leaning back on my chair as Suzumu frowned down at me. "Say yes, I guess. Go check the guy's covers first." "Mmm..," I hummed as I scrolled down the guy's page and added a song into my watch later list.

       After listening, I smiled.

"Ah, this guy is lucky."

°°°Mafumafu POV°°°

        "Mafu-kun!" Luz called me and I turned, grinning. "Luz-kun!!" He hugged me briefly and checked my body. "No bruises...you didn't get bullied nowadays?" "Nn!" I shook my head. "Good." He smiled and ruffled my head fondly.
         I tried to drown out the thoughts in my brain by focusing fully on the teacher, but I kept drifting back to Soraru. How he can make me blush so quick I have no idea. How he makes me wanna kiss him....Ah, that I have no answer to as well.
      My phone buzzed in my pocket and I excused myself to the toilet. Checking it, I saw that it was an email from that utaite I loved. 'yeah, would love to collaborate. Just tell me when.' I smiled happily. Life couldn't get better right now.

       I skipped back to class, thinking about the email. But when I walked in, I saw a girl getting scolded. The teacher was brandishing a cane, screaming at the student. "Iie! Stop!" I shouted and threw myself on top of the student. I knew that the girl will faint if this keep up. So I let the teacher rain blows after blows on me.

      "Are you fine?" Amatsuki asked worriedly. He wiped gently at my face with wet towel. "That's a great thing you've done, Mafu, but next time be more considerate on your own body," Kashitarou said ruffling my hair.
       I have barely nodded when the doors suddenly burst open. "Who did this?" Soraru demanded, after taking a look at me. I flinched and his eyes soften. "Are you okay?" I managed a nod before Kashitarou pulled the raven-haired male out.
       I hear Kashitarou telling Soraru about everything, the teacher, the beatings, the girl, and everything else. Then I heard a quiet voice, probably Soraru's, saying that he will make the teacher pay. Somehow that make me shiver, even though the infirmary room is hot.

A/N : Hi this is Aru! Ehehe finally the actual chapter 4, right? Thank you for the reads and I'm very happy to see the comments www Please comment more! I like seeing comments ahaha //// I'll do my best to get it to 1K reads!!!!!!

----nomuraaru