Hello To The Pack

Xalvador drags me back to the pack. Halfway through the road, I regain my senses and realize whats happening. I scream suddenly and he stops, turning back to me. I glare at him gathering all my courage.

"Let me go Mr.Alpha," I say and his eyes darken.

"What did you just say?" He growls at me and I cower in fear inwardly. Damn, he is huge!

"I said leave me and let me go. I don't want to be your mate." As soon he hears this, I'm roughly pushed back to a tree with my body pinned by his. Pleasure spikes and Fiana does an inner dance. Xalvador growls at me and my eyes narrow a bit fear.

"First of all, call me Xalvador and not Mr.Alpha. You are my mate, chosen by the Moon Goddess and you have no say in that. Don't test me again and again by talking about running and leaving Bella because I'm not a man with a lot of patience. Don't make me lose it." He snarls, staring right into my hazel orbs. All my gathered courage sprints away. The way he is looking at me is so cold and so threatening, I don't know what to do. He looks exactly the reason I don't want to be his mate. Dangerous, deadly, and monstrous. A controlling, domineering heartless monster. My eyes prickle with tears but I refuse to cry and break myself in front of him. He senses this and his eyes soften by a fraction.

"Tell me you won't leave or run again." He asks me in a demanding tone. I stay quiet. If I can't be away from him, I might as act like I am. I can ignore him. Because the very sight of him makes my blood boil.

"Say it, Bella!" He growls, clutching my arms into his huge hands. At the contact, sensations arise and flow through my body and Fiana is lashing at me, telling me to accept him and embrace him. But I won't give in. When I don't reply, Xalvador growls in frustration and pulls me with him, walking towards the house.

We soon enter the house and almost all the wolves training on the field look at me in curiosity. Xalvador keeps walking, ignoring them and we enter the packhouse. He takes me to the same room I ran from and another pang of disappointment flows through me. It's as if I just realized how my perfect plan failed. He pulls me into the room and closes the door. My breath hitches and I'm scared of what he might do next. He sizes me from top to bottom and then walks to the phone resting on the table. He barks some orders which I don't quite listen to because I am fascinated by the flex of his muscles. No matter how much I hate him, my body wants him and I can't do anything to change that. Apart from of course- killing him.

The door to the room opens and I snap out my daze. A woman, probably in her fifties walks in with some bags. She bows her head in front of Xalvador- to which he responds with a curt nod-and places everything on one side. She quickly leaves but not before stealing a glance at me. As soon as she leaves, Xalvador turns to me and basically orders me.

"You have 30 minutes. Go and have a shower, get dressed, and come down to my office. Don't be late and don't even think about not following this. Because if you don't, I'll personally make sure you have a bath and get dressed. Get me, Arabella?" I gulp and nod at his seriousness. I assume that the bag has clothes in it. He confirms my assumption soon.

"Everything that you would need will be in these bags. They are not your clothes but we'll have them arranged for you soon. Till then, this stuff will have to do." He says with his brows furrowed and then walks out of the room. I sigh and fall on the bed. I curse the moment I entered this pack's land. Fiana! It's all because of her and now she is happy. But what about me?! I don't want to be here. I was happy as a rogue, living free, not having monsters ordering me around, and doing whatever the hell I wanted to do. But no. The Moon Goddess had to pair me with a killer like him!

After wasting at least 10 minutes, I quickly run to the bathroom fearing Xalvador might actually do what he said. I step in and awe at the luxury I see. This bathroom is pure heaven. It has a huge sized rectangular bathtub and the marble tiles are a beautiful mix of white and gray. There are various cabinets with every possible sanitary thing present in them. It takes me a few moments to figure out the faucet system. Once I do, the hot water I immerse into feels like paradise. Since I wasted time, I quickly clean myself and use the soap and shampoo present there. Both things smell like Xalvador and I hate to use anything related to him but I have no choice. Post my quick bath, I wrap myself into a towel that is probably Xalvador's and scan the items in the bag. I don't find many appropriate clothes. Some seem too small and some seem too big. I finally decide on a blue and white dress that has a floral print on it. I get dressed and also find a comb in the bag. I just remove the tangles and let my hair stay down. I also find a makeup kit inside that I don't use. I don't have a habit of putting on makeup nor do I really know how and what to use. And even if I did, I would never dress up for him. I just apply a cherry lip balm and ready myself for facing the monster again.

I reach down and I realize that the place is exceptionally wide. There are three hallways and I don't know where to go. I see the same lady from before and I walk to her enquiring about Xalvador's office. She offers to take me there herself and I thank her politely to which she smiles in what seems like a slight surprise. She drops me near a large wooden door and motions for me to go in. I take in a breath and knock, half hoping that Xalvador isn't present in there and I can walk back up. But my luck abandons me and the next second, I hear the devil reply,

"Come in." His deep voice booms and I shakingly open the door. I walk inside and stand there, not knowing what else to do. Xalvador looks at me and scans my appearance, looking seemingly pleased. He gets up from his seat and walks towards me. I think about moving back but I know I can't escape him. So I stand there while he reaches me. He leans into my neck, inhaling my scent and sighs in seeming content. One of his hand wraps around my waist and I feel like running from him and embracing him at the same time.

"I like your scent better now. You smell like me and that shows you are mine. And as much as I liked my shirt on you, this dress makes you even more alluring and hard to resist." He says huskily near my ear, his lips occasionally landing on my neck giving me shivers. I try to control my erratic breathing and he moves back. He smirks smugly when he sees my flustered condition. Huh. He has nothing to be smug about. Its the bond mate that is causing the attraction.

Xalvador holds my hand and takes me outside onto the field. He stands before the training wolves and looks at them.

"Wolves of Dark Moon pack!" He shouts in an animalistic voice and the wolves all stand to attention leaving aside whatever they were doing. I see the Beta coming towards the front with another wolf. They all stand there, listening intently to what their Alpha has to say. Even I'm doing the same.

"This here is my mate, Arabella." He announces and stops to gauge everyone's reaction. I feel flustered again and my face burns. I didn't know he wanted to introduce me to his pack. So soon! There are murmurs all around and some gasps too. Some smile lightly while some seem astonished. I can't say much now. Not that I care if the pack accepts me. I don't want them to. I can easily escape if they don't want me as their Alpha's mate.

"And therefore, also your future Luna. I want you all to respect her and take care of her needs here. I will not tolerate any kind of disobedience or mistakes when it comes to providing comfort to her. Is it clear?" He growls and everyone nods frantically. Some grunt a curt yes while some just mutter an attentive hmm. He turns to me and then speaks.

"Bella. This is my pack. My wolves and my fighters. All trained and strong. And this here is my Beta- Axel and my third-in-command Liam." He says introducing me to the two wolves on my right. Beta Axel nods at me and so does Liam. I just look around blankly not knowing how to react.

"So wolves." He yells again." I should not see or hear of anyone disrespecting my mate and your Luna. If I do, I will not hesitate to snap that neck." He says threateningly and I can see the fear arise in everyone's eye. Of course. They must all be aware of how merciless my monster mate is. But I need to clear out things. This obeying me and stuff is not something I know or want to know. If I have to stay here, then it has to be a normal stay. And I'm not their Luna, nor will I ever be. I would die before letting Xalvador mark me or accepting him as my mate.

I take a step forward and silence engulfs the crowd. Even Xalvador seems surprised and nods for me to speak. I start awkwardly, not knowing what exactly to say.

"Um excuse me, guys... I mean wolves... of the Dark Moon pack. I just wanted to say that you don't have to call me Luna. I wouldn't like that because I'm not your Luna. And also I want to be treated normally because I'm just a normal wolf too. In fact, I was packless only some days ago. So I just want to say that you guys don't have to act around me like I am some special person. If I'll be living here then it has to be a life that you all live. A normal one. Yeah. That's all." I manage, feeling slightly content. Some wolves from the crowd smile at me fondly and some nod slightly. Beta Axel and Liam look both confused but then Liam gives me a smile. I turn to gauge Xalvador's reaction and he doesn't look too happy about it. Well, not my concern. He can't force everything.

I walk back into the house after waving at the large crowd of wolves, not wanting to stand there and be the center of attention.

Heyyy Nerdies! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Arabella is not the kind to enjoy luxury and the status of a Luna.

       But destiny has different plans. Now we'll see who wins!