Steamy Decisions

• इन्हें समर्पित: Ihatemahlyf

Hey guys I am so-

*ducts down as everyone throws tomatoes and hate bombs*

Let me explain please! Omg please not another tomato ouch!

I know I promised two days back that I would be publishing this chapter. But trust me it wasn't my fault. My WiFi being a bitch, stopped working and I couldn't do anything and nor did the tech guy help as the issue was something that needed a fix. I am so sorry that I couldn't keep my word but my WiFi just started last night and I've been working on this chapter since. I hope you guys underst-

*dies as another hate bomb lands*

Okay then.

"It's not what you thin-" I begin but before that Xalvador is on Liam, punching him.

"Oh my God Xalvador stop!" I shriek as he beats him and Liam defends.

"Alpha I was teaching her to fight!" Liam screams as he puts up a defence.

"How fucking dare you touch my mate!" Xalvador exclaims and I grab his arm, pulling him backwards. He doesn't budge and continues his assault on Liam. Before sanity can register, I raise my hands and concentrate. A small fire lights up at Xalvador's right hand that is beating Liam.

"What the hell!" He growls as his hand burns. Seeing him hurt, burns me on the inside and I quickly snap my hand back.

"He was teaching me defence techniques please calm down," I exclaim hurriedly and he turns towards me. I motion Liam and he runs away sensing his presence will only cause damage. Xalvador's eyes darken as he realizes what I did and I gulp. This new Xalvador is not someone I can handle. He takes a step forward and I back off. His fists clench as he rakes his eyes all over my body in a way that has my insides churning with fear.

"Bella. I want to mark you so badly right now." He growls a low, carnal whisper. Oh my God. I smile sweetly at him and then turn around in flash, beginning to run as fast as I can. I don't hear him as I just keep running. Xalvador has lost control. I dash in the house and people, earning confused looks and sprint to Xalvador's room. I almost smile as I don't hear him behind me when I enter the room.

I am about to close the door but a hand creeps in the door, not allowing it to budge. Shit! Xalvador pushes with easy grace and I stumble backwards. He locks the door as he turns to me and I gulp in fear.

He closes on me as my back hits the wall and I yelp. He seems to be enjoying my reaction as he pulls me closer by my waist. I gasp as he leaves no space between our bodies and dives in to kiss my neck. He sucks and nips all the neck and the uncovered area just near my chest.

"Let me mark you sugar bun. You make me so mad every time you talk to other wolves having no brand of mine." He whispers slowly, his voice calm. Too calm. His lips urge me to answer him and I find myself losing in the pleasure. He thrust his lower body forward, grinding and making me go crazy with sensations.

"Xalv-vador no. You won't mark me." I try to say as firmly as I can. He growls and stares at me. His eyes darken to a point where they seem full black and I'm scared. Totally! I can literally feel the anger radiating off him as he tightens his hold on me.

"Damn Bella, why the hell are you so stubborn?! You are my mate and if I want to mark you, I will fucking mark you." He growls, his fingernails further digging into my sides.

"No, you won't. Or you know the consequences." I say, almost giving in to the heat of the moment. This angers him further and he clutches my sides tighter. He leans in, inhaling my scent and ruthlessly attacks my neck. He mercilessly nips and kisses the area he is supposed to mark and I moan.

The Werewolf Clash (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें