Enemies In The House

Almost everyone has shifted now but I barely focus on that.

We stare dumbfounded at a smug looking wolf-formed Liam and I gasp on the inside. Behind me Beta Axel growls as he spots what we are looking at.

"He betrayed us!" Axel growls while I stumble back in shock.

"I can't believe Liam dared to so this!" Another gruff voice that sounds like Xalvador's speaks but I can't really focus on analyzing who just spoke. 

"But why would he!" Another unfamiliar voice shrieks.

"Luna!" A female screams from behind somewhere and yet I remain unmoved. I know that voice... But all I can focus is Liam, standing with our enemies, with the murderers of my parents.

"I can't keep up the wall any longer. The witch over there is trying to break my spell and she is far more stronger!" A frantic voice speaks again.

Liam is with the enemies.

"Arabella!" A male voice.

He is against us. My friend...

"Arabella!" This time a hand shakes me by my shoulders violently and I am brought back to reality. I stare at an angry looking Xalvador and realize that I had zoned out during the most dangerous fight we are fighting. 

"Sugar bun I understand but we don't have time for emotions right now. We can't let that distract us." Xalvador explain his eyes piercing into mine and I instantly feel the anger and hurt he feels. His voice is a  frantic rush and I realize how high the stakes are right now. Maisie repeats her plea again and I snap my head to the front, thinking about what we can do.

"Maisie just a little longer." I say concerned as her eyes clench shut in pain.

"There are approximately twenty- twenty five of those super wolves. I want seven groups of ten wolves each. Make a circle, keep the space in between hollow." Xalvador begins with his idea and I weigh all the possibilities. "Then," he continues and nods at someone standing very behind us, near the pack house. The person, an old-looking man, steps forward with a bag that clinks with the sound of the things inside with every step that he takes. He drops the bag at Xalvador's feet and stands back waiting for him to continue.

"These are silver knives. I have only a few of them but enough for what I have in mind. Now, the wolves that form the sphere will stand with their fronts facing outwards, with silver knives. Then in the field, precisely move you hands when you spot the super wolves. Silver should be enough to hurt them. As we would be in a circle, where ever a super wolf moves, we will hurt it. The wolves there are over confident because they have a witch. I am positive they don't have any silver weapons so this is a plus. And... Liam has betrayed us." 

Everyone growls at his statement.

"But,  no one and I repeat no one kills him. I want him alive when we win and I want to know the reason he chose to be with them." He orders in a cold, hard voice. The wolves growl a chorus of yes.

"These seven circles will disperse in the field, I, Axel, Marcel, Julian and Warren will lead them. Now remember, those wolves move extremely fast and your job is to prevent them from attacking the other wolves that will fight individually. Move the knife with precision and take care not to harm your own partners. Am I clear?" He asks and the wolves growl. He nods at me and I know instantly that I have the liberty of supervising the remaining wolves. The chosen leaders along with Xalvador move to the side, leaving me staring at the rest of my pack.

"I want fifteen of you wolves to focus on not killing but finding a woman within the field. She is the witch and we have to get her if we want to win this war. You fifteen will scatter in all direction, making it look like you are fighting but instead you will be seeking for a woman that is doing the spells. Then another group of two wolves will follow each of these fifteen, protecting them secretly but be careful not to arouse any suspicion. The rest will fight normally." I explain and there are grunts of approval.