Chapter 1:Moving To California

Annie's P.O.V.

"I hate you!" Is all I could say to my mom.

"Honey I am sorry but we have to move to California to get my new job!"

"But I just can't leave all my friends here!"

"Well to bad! We have to move no matter you like it or not!"

I ran to my room crying. I can't believe I am moving. I will miss my friends and family. I took a nap and when I woke up, I noticed it was Saturday.

Kian just posted a new video. I screamed. After I watched it, I began to scream more.

Why? You ask. Because I am moving to San Clemente, California and Kian will be there!

"Annie. Hurry up! We will be late for the plane!"

"Okay. Coming."

I ran down and screamed. My mom noticed my expression and raised an eyebrow.

"Mom I want to live in California now! Kian Lawley lives there sooo yeah!"

My mom just laughed and went straight to the door.

------------------------------------------- 30 minutes later

We arrived at the airport and we did all that stuff. We got on the plane and I took a nap.

I woke up to the pilot talking on the intercom saying, "We are now in California. Please put on your seatbelts and hang on!

After we left the plane we did all that stuff. My mom called a cab and picked us up. When the driver dropped us off, we came across a nice house. It was our house!

I got in and picked my room. I had a bathroom attached to it and it had a balcony with a tree next to it and it came across from a house next door.

I hope they don't climb the tree and creep up on me during my sleep. My mom told me to go around and tell everyone about me.

I went to the house that was next door to me that had the tree connected to my balcony first. I knocked on the door and saw a boy.

It wasn't just any boy. It was Kian freaking Lawley! I looked at him and he still had that nice face!

I just couldn't stop looking at him until he broke the silence.

"Hi! I am Ki-"

"Yeah I know! The one and only Kian Lawley!" He laughed at my expression and smirked.

A/N: I am sorry if it is short but it is my first fanfic soo yeah. If there is any misspelled words then sorry. I am using my Ipod to write. Soo next will be another chapter and around chapter 5 I will have a contest!