Chapter 8:Meeting O2L

Annie's P.O.V.

We just arrived at Sam's house. I saw different cars and i knew that they were all there. Kian had a key to the door so he just opened it.

I walked in and screamed. I can't believe i am seeing O2L!!!

I introduced myself and we all hugged. they are really nice.

"Ooh Some girl is here. Let me fix my ratchet weave!" Ricky said.

We all bursted out laughing and when we stopped, we had to catch our breath. through the whole entire day, we blasted music on Sam's IHome and just danced and sang all day.

It finally got dark but we all exchanged numbers and left. Connor and Jc stayed at Kian's house and Ricky and Trevor stayed at Sam's.

Since they were all so lonely, we had a sleepover at my house. we all slept in the living room. Me and Kian on the love seat, jc and connor on the couch, Trevor and Sam on the other couch and ricky on the pull out chair.

We all watched Pitch Perfect and through halfway through the movie everyone was asleep except for me and Trevor because it is our favorite movie!

During the whole movie, me and Trevor said all the lines. we bursted out laughing and singing.

"Dang girl! you can sing!"

"Thanks! you can sing hella good because of course you are the talented Trevor Moran!"

"Hahaha! goodnight!"

"Goodnight!"

A/N hey guys another chapter! i am like really excited soo i have been writing soo many chapters in one day! lol! well i gotta go okay bye and goodnight!!!!