Chapter 21: 2 Weeks Later

Annie's P.O.V

It is now 2 weeks later and I am going to visit the rest of O2L. i never knew why Kian wouldn't let me meet them but now i get to. yay for me!!!

We drove to the new O2L house and Kian lives with them now so Kian and I just sat i the car listening to music. we finally got there. they said their #1 rule is to not vlog outside of the house because when they lived in an apartment, they were vlogging outside and people memorized the place and everything.

It was really a big house. Connor had the most biggest room. he had a walk in closet and all he had in his room was just a bed and his desk with his computer.

They gave me a tour around the house and we went swimming there. thank god Kian told me to wear my bathing suit under. we all went to the backyard and the boys were all shirtless. i couldn't help but stare. they all winked at me when they noticed i was staring and i blushed a little.

I went to take off my shorts and tank and i felt all eyes on me. i turned to see everybody looking at me.

"Like what y'all see boys." i laughed.

They all smirked and winked.

"Too bad boys. y'all aint gettin none of this. *gesturing to body* except for Kian. i winked at him.

After that, we went to get Taco Bell and i spent the night there. since i didnt have any clothes to wear, Kian let me wear his boxers and shirt.

We were all downstairs watching Warm Bodies and we all fell asleep after it finished. Me and Kian were asleep on the love sac and we were cuddled up.

A/N hey guys sorry i didnt update yesterday. i feel like i should skip a day every week. so tomorrow i won't be updating or maybe if i am bored. well guys thanks for reading!! May the odds be ever in your favor, goodbye!