Chapter 19:Third Day With Kian

Annie's P.O.V.

I woke up with the sun beaming in my face. when I stretched, I didn't know Kian was still on the bed so i accidently slapped him on te face. i bursted out laughing and Kian soon woke up.

"Oww! my face hurts!"

I laughed even more and Kian gave me a smirk.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"Okay then."

I got up to take a shower. i got out and put on some skinny jeans, a Mac miller t shirt, am some converse. (hehe that is what I wore today.)

We went to go to the mall and hang out today. We were gonna go to the mall and then go home and get ready to go out to eat dinner. hmm i might buy a new dress while i am there.

We drove to the mall and just went our separate ways. we were gonna meet up at the food court in an hour. i walked into Sephora and bought the "Honey Marc Jacobs" (it smells good and i have that). i then went to jc penny ( tbfh i ship jc penny!! no hate!)

I saw a high and low dress. ( have u seen the Austin and ally where she joins that kitty band n then at the end she performs by herself and she is wearing that dress? yeah! she is wearing that dress.)

It was so fucking pretty and i just couldn't help but buy it. i went to the shoes section and bought these pink heels to match the dress.

I was running low on makeup so i went back to sephora and bought makeup. i went to Claire's and i bought a really pretty necklace which had an infinity sign on it.

After that i wen to the food court. i have everything that i need.
---------------------------------------------Kian's P.O.V.

I went to urban outfitters and bought some skinny jeans and then an Obey muscle tank. i went to Spencer's and bought some white converse. i wen to the Calvin Klein store and bought some cologne.

After that i went to the food court and waited for Annie. i saw her and we left and jumped into the car. the whole car ride was silent and we didnt even see one peek of each other's items.

We eventually got home and i went upstairs to take a shower and get ready. i used some gel to make my hair stick up and then i looked in the mirror to make sure it was ok.
---------------------------------------------Annie's P.O.V.

We got home and i took a shower. after that i put my clothes on, my makeup, curled my hair into loose curls, then put on my shoes.

I went to get my hot pink clutch an put my phone,money,keys,and headphones. after that i went downstairs and saw Kian standing there with a rode in his hands. Aww!

"Wow you look absolutely beautiful."

"Not to bad yourself Lawley"

We linked arms and got into the car. we drove to Sizzler's and just ordered. i got fettuccini pasta and Kian got a medium rare steak.

After that we went to go walk around and walked back to the car. we drove back home and i changed into Kian's shirt and some sweats. We cuddled and fell asleep soon.

A/N hey guys please dont kill me for not updating yesterday! sorry about that! i was just having a tumm ache and yeah. I updated because i wanted to say holy freaking nutsacks. thanks for over 200 reads!!!! i love u guys so freaking much. i hope u enjoyed thanks for reading! oh n now i am starting off with a new ending!! "May the odds be ever in your favor. Goodbye!" lol bye