Chapter 3:Getting To Know California

Annie's P.O.V.

After I was done going around the neighborhood, i went back home and got ready.

I put on some ripped skinny jeans and a tanktop with a blazer over it. i put my makeup on and then curled my hair into beach waves.

After i was done i had 30 minutes left so i just went on twitter and looked through Kian's twitter and saw that he tweeted about me. He said "Gonna go show @annieloveboo around California!" (a/n i don't even know if that is a real twitter name but oh well!)

I was done with twitter and i had 20 minutes left so i went downstairs and watched tv.

---------------------------------------------Kian's P.O.V.

I went to get ready. I put on some skinny jeans, a California muscle tank top and i fixed my hair. After i was done, i went on twitter and tweeted about today.

I just went downstairs to watch tv and when an hour passed, i went to pick up Annie.

I went next door and knocked on her front door. Annie opened it and she was soo beautiful. Snap out of it Kian. I kept staring at her until she said "ready to go?" she noticed i was staring at her so she started to blush.

We walked to the beach and got some for yo. When we were by the shores, i just stopped there and looked at Annie. She noticed i stopped so she stopped too. I looked down to her lips and bit my lip. I started to lean closer as she did too. Next thing I know, I KISSED her!!

A/N: Hey guys so how do you like it? I worked really hard for this. What will happen in the next chapter? Go read for yourself!