Chapter 13:Tickle Fight

Annie's P.O.V.

I woke up and noticed Kian wasn't there. i went downstairs and saw Kian asleep on the couch. i grabbed a pillow and hit him in the face with it. he soon shot his head up.

"Oh you are gonna pay for this!"

"No i won't!" and with that i ran up the stairs into my room and his in my closet. soon i heard footsteps getting closer to the closet.

Since i had a walk in closet, i his in this changing room that was inside of it and closed the door tightly and silently. i lowered down my heavy breathing. Kian has been in my walk in closet and he knows i always keep the changing room closed so he might not know i am in her.

I heard Kian's footsteps getting softer, so that means he left. i got out of the changing room and closed it softly and went to go to the patio since he was there, and hide quickly where he wouldn't see me. when he got closer i screamed at him.

"Boo!"

"Oh my gosh Annie! you scared the crap out of me!!!"

"I know!" then he started to chase me and when I got in i tripped and he tripped to so we were now on top of each other. we both started laughing until he started to tickle me.

"Kian... Stop...... I can't breathe........ hahahahahahahahahha........... Kian!!!" I said in between laughs. he stopped and started to laugh hesterically.

"HahHahahahahha..... you should've seen your.... face!!"he said in between laughs.

A/N hey guys i am tired i am going to sleep so i will update more chapters tomorrow and if i am not tired anymore i will update more tonight. ok guys bye and have a great weekend!!!