Chapter 20:Fourth Day With Kian

Annie's P.O.V.

Today me and Kian are gonna go to the movies and watch This Is Us! I am soo excited! i am a huge Directioner!!!! i don't care judge me! like people always say, "dont judge a person by their personality judge them by their looks" lol jk!!!

I went to take a shower and put on my one direction shirt, some jean shorts, and my lace toms. after that, i did my makeup which is just foundation eyeliner,mascara,blush,and lip gloss.

We drove to the movies and we finally watched the movie! i basically screamed when the girls screamed because you know! just trying to fit in. Pfffhhhhh!!! after that movie We're The Millers was on so we just watched it. that shit was the bomb. i was laughing my ass off.

After the movies, we went to McDicks and ordered food. i got a mcchicken and a large sweet tea. Kian got a bigmac and a large Pepsi.

We drove back home and i took a shower and changed into that one outfit with a tank and shorts attached to each other and yeah. me and Kian cuddled on the couch and just watched Pretty Little Liars. after that, we went upstairs. as soon as our heads hit the pillows, we were out like a lightbulb.

A/N hey guys thanks for reading and thanks so much for over 200 reads. i never thought that this was gonna go this far!!! well guys May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor,Goodbye!!