Chapter 12:Good Luck?

Annie's P.O.V.

"Uhhhh Kian?"

"Yeah babe?"

"I am afraid of heights!"

"Dont worry babe you have me to protect you"

"Ok"

And with that i started hanging on to Kian very tightly. he chuckle a bit and i nudged his side.

"You know what?"

"What Kian?"

"We could just kiss under the stars while they figure out how to fix the ferris wheel."

"Oh god what is wrong with you? but okay since I love you!"

We both started to lean in and once our lips smashed into each other the kiss got deeper. i pulled on his hair lightly while he kissed down my neck gentley. i even let out a little moan. he smirked between kisses.

We pulled apart and the Ferris wheel started working again. when we got to the bottom we went to the food vendor. i got a snow cone and cotton candy and Kian go a hot dog and Pepsi.

After we ate, we left. this was the best date ever! we got home and i went to change into some shorts and took off my sweater. Kian was just sleeping in his boxers.

"Kian?"

"Yeah babe?"

"I had the best night ever!" i started to yawn.

"I did too babe. now go to sleep you seem tired."

"Ok goodnight babe"

"Good night. I love you!"

"I love you too!" and with that i gave him a light kiss and fell asleep.

A/N hey guys did u like it? since nobody is wanting to do the contest, i am just gonna have some random girls put in and they become the rest of Our Second Life! around 2 more chapters i will put them in and if i at leader have someone then i will put them in, unless.... i like their info! soo bye i will update later this night and have a wonderful weekend!