Chapter 11:Second Date

Annie's P.O.V.

I just layed there in silence but except for his snoring. he soon woke up.

"Good morning babe" omg his morning voice is so fucking hot!

"Good morning" and with that i gave him a kiss on the cheek and left the bed to take a shower. i soon got out of the shower and put on a tanktop, a Minnie Mouse sweater over it, some leggings, and some black laced toms.

I got out of the bathroom and saw Kian all dressed up now. Wow that was fast. he wore some skinny jeans, a tanktop, a Mickey Mouse sweater, and some tan colored toms. twins!!

"We are going out for our second date. so lets go!"

"Okay"

We left and on the drive, we listened to Chloe by Emblem3. We finally got to Disney Land!

We first went on the roller coasters, we then went on the tornado, (i don't know if they have that at Disney if not, just go with the story!) then we finally went on the Ferris wheel.

"You know they say if you get stuck on a Ferris wheel on the very top, it is good luck with your true love?"

"But we already are each others true love Kian!"

"Yeah but you know we can take this to the next level?" he said wiggling his eyebrows. i bursted out laughing.

When it went around, we actually got stuck on the top. Oh God! i was actually freaking out because i am definitely scared of heights.

A/N hey guys i am writing the next chapter soo yeah. do you know what happens while they are up there? Well find out in the next chapter! bye!