Chapter 10:Emblem3 Concert

Annie's P.O.V.

When I got downstairs and we all got into the car. me and Kian sat in the front with everyone else in the back since we used my mom's suv.

After an hour we finally got to the concert. we gave the security guard our tickets and we went to our seats.

After about ten minutes, the finally came out. they sang Chloe first and then they sang 3000 miles and other songs. when the concert was over we went backstage. We got to talk to them and take pictures with each other.

After that we went back home and we were all tired so i went to go change into some sweats and a tank. everyone passed out on the floor. i woke up and everyone was in the kitchen. i didnt know what they were talking about because i fell back asleep.

I woke up an hour later and I went to take a shower. i got out and wore a chiffon top and some jean shorts.

I got downstairs and the y were all gone. i went to go put on some converse and went outside to take a walk to he beach.

When I got there i saw an ice cream court and bought cookie dough ice cream. Yum! i licked it and then next thing you know, someone licked it and I looked up to see Kian.

"Omg you freaking scared me!"

Kian started laughing and took a seat. we both just sat there and ate ice cream.

"Hey wanna go to DigiTour with us in October?"

"Sure! but i have to ask my mom. i know she will say yes because she loves me and you!"

"Okay"

We walked back home and we just cuddled on the couch and watched Mean Girls. we laughed during the entire movie.

I fell asleep during the movie and Kian did too. I woke up the next morining with Kian next to me. he was lightly snoring and i chuckled a bit.

A/N hey guys! i am sorry for the short chapter on the other chapter. i just wanted to put something else in another chapter soo yeah! I got really excited! bye!!!