Chapter 22:The Next Day

Annie's P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of BACON!! i love dem bacon. i got up but then Kian held me down. at first i jumped a little because i forgot I was with Kian.

"Babe. Let me go! I wan my BACON!!!!"

"Fine."

I got up and ran to the kitchen i saw Ricky cooking and the rest of them except Kian at the table. i got up to get a plate and got some bacon. i wen to the fridge and grabbed an Arizona.

After i finished eating, we all went to a meet and greet. there were lots of fans and thank god i didnt get any hate. they wanted pictures with me and Kian and they wanted me to sign some things. some even wanted me to follow them on Twitter.

Kian and i took a picture and Kian posted it on Twitter and Instagram. he said on both of them, "At a meet and greet with the babe!! @annieboo (dont know if it is a real name but oh well.)

We were walking around until girls were in front of us screaming. they were chanting! "KISS KISS KISS KISS!!!!" over and over again. Me and Kian kissed and they all screamed even louder. of course i had the spark. i always had a spark with Kian.while the girls were screaming, i kept laughing at them.

When the meet and greet was over, we went to Jenn's house. aka jennxpenn and Jc's crush. He found out he had a crush on her when they filmed those 2 videos together. they seem like such a cute couple. Jc Penny all they way!!!!

After thinking, i heard my phone ring to the song of best friend by the Janoskians. i saw it was jc. for all of the ringtones i had for O2L, it is best friend by the janoskians. but for Kian it is Kiss You by one direction.

J- what do i say to Jenn?

A- just talk to her then make a move!

J- r u sure?

A- yes now goo!!!!

My phone lit up and then i saw it was Jenn.

J- hey Annie can i tell u somethin?

A- sure Jenn!

J- so i like jc but i don know if he likes me what do i do?

A- just talk to him don't try anything. if he does something to u then do it back 😉

J- okay thanks Annie!

A- np

After that we stopped texting.

Jc's P.O.V. (yeah baby!)

I walked up to Jenn and we talked.

(Okay since I am tired of doing para theses i am gonna just do what I did for when yet texted.)

Jc- hey Jenn *i said shyly*

Jenn- hey

Jc- so i like this girl what do i do?

By now Jenn's smile turned into a frown.

Jenn- well when you see her go up to her and talk to her then make a move

Jc- thanks Annie told me the same thing.

And with that i leaned in and kissed her. holy shit! i am kissing Jenn! i always liked her! i just never realized it.

We both pulled away and smiled at each other.

Jenn's P.O.V.

HOLY SHIT!!! JC KISSED ME!!!

We both pulled away and smiled at each other. he lifted my chin up with his finger and asked me,

Jc- Jenn will you be my girlfriend?

Jenn- omg Jc!!! Yes!!!

Jc- you know I always wanted to do that!!

Jenn- and I always wanted you to do that!!!

Jc- i love you soo much!!!

Jenn- i love you too!!!

My phone lit up and i saw it was Annie.

A- you go girl!

J- omg did everyone see that?

A- yeah!!

J- holy shit i never knew he liked me!!!

A- well now u know n good luck with him😉

J- thanks girl

A- np

Annie's P.O.V.

HOLY SHIT!!! JC AND JENN ARE KISSING!!!!! JC PENNY FOREVER!!!! I texted Jenn and after that me and Kian went to my place.

A/N hey guys did you like this chapter? i hope you did. please

Comment

Vote

Like

And add to library!! thanks guys i really apreciate everything i worked hard on this one!!!

May the odds be ever in your favor! goodbye!!