Chapter 17:1st Day With Staying With Kian

Annie's P.O.V.

I went to take a shower and put on some sweats and a tank and went downstairs. today is the 1st day i am spending time with Kian before i move to New Jersey.

Today we are just gonna cuddle on the couch and watch a Supernatural marathon. Kian went to get some snacks and Arizonas while i got a blanket for the both of us.

We watched all episodes and we soon got tired. it was like 3 am in the morning since we stayed up all day watching Supernatural.

Me and Kian fell asleep in each others arms and we cuddled. I woke up at about 5 because of Kian snoring so loudly. I fell back asleep because I don't give a damn!

A/N hey guys sorry it is really short. for the whole month in this story, is gonna be Kian and Annie hanging out. they have different things to do for each day. i will have to make the chapters shorter but sorry. I just came back from the One Direction movie and it was sooo freaking awesome!!! i love you guys soo much thanks for reading byee!! also could you guys do me a favor? please check out What Hurts The Most by my friend Kherri? she wouldn't be updating much since she would be at school with me hanging out and we have lots of homework all the time though. thank you guys soo much if you check it out!!! byeee!!!!

Could You? (A Kian Lawley Fanfic) *Complete*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें