Chapter 23: Goodbye Kian Lawley

Annie's P.O.V.

Jc and Jenn are finally together an now today is my last day in California. I am going to miss this place,my friends,Kian,and my mom.

I packed all my clothes and they all went to drop me off at the airport. We all got out the car and walked into the building. We gave each other hugs and gave them kisses on the cheek.

I went up to Kian and sighed. This is gonna be hard. I hugged him tightly and gave him a long passionate kiss.

A- I will never forget you.

K- I will never forget you too.

A- So i guess this is goodbye but I don't want it to be.

K- I guess it is and i don't either.

A- I love you Kian.

K- I love you too.

We gave each other a kiss again and I went up to security. I cried so hard. I looked back and saw everyone crying whic made me cry even more. I couldn't help but run back into their arms. Wenall huddled into a big group hug.

We finally let go and i went back to the security. I looked behind me again and waved to them. I gave them my ticket and boarded the plain. When I sat,I got a group text from all of O2L and Jenn.

Everyone- I miss you soo much!!!! 😭😭

Annie- I miss you guys to!!!😭😭😘😘😘

Everyone- We all will Skype later when you land 😘

Annie- Okay!!😘😘

Annie- Oh Jc?

Jc- Yea?

Annie- 🍍😎🍪 lol bye!!

Jc- Haha bye I miss you!!😘

After that we all stopped texting and I put my phone away. I took a nap and when I woke up,we were in New Jersey. I got my bags and looked for my dad. I saw him and hugged him.

We drove to his house and i unpacked everything. I was so exhausted. I soon Skyped with everyone and we just had a blast. I mostly cried at that time because i miss them soo much.

After everyone hung up,I cried myself to sleep. I had a dream that i was back in California hanging out with everyone.

A/N hey guys sorry i didnt update for a long time. i was very busy for school. i was electing for school president which i won!! yay me!!! well guys thanks for reading. this is the end!! sorry but i will update the sequel just after this. also i have my Our Second Life Imagines. Feel free to read. i haven't put any up because nobody didnt message me so if nobody messages me, i will delete it. thanks!! May the odds be forever in your favor, Goodbye!!